Too much drama ( Chapter 27 )

Kiingtongs POV

I think Sarah and Graser are asleep. He got me good but I got a couple of hits in too. Time to get him back!

I got up and grabbed a shirt then sneaked over to Sarah and Grasers room. I opened the door quietly then closed and locked it without making any noise. I put the shirt in Grasers mouth and started to pound him in the stomach. He managed to tackle me to the ground but I kept fighting back.

Sarah's POV

I woke up and saw kiingtong bashing the shit out of Graser. It's funny to think two guys are fighting over you, it just makes me feel special. I ran out and got the guys to help get them away from each other. I held Straubs hands then we went into his room. Grape moved into kiingtong and bayanis room and Bayani moved to bees then dul moved to dolphins........ it's a long story. Straub moved in close and I pushes him down onto the bed and jumped on top of him. I'm sick of Graser and kiingtong I'm just going to stay with Straub.

" I love you " I blurted out without thinking straight.

" What!? " Straub said confused.

" I love you Straub! Ur amazing and just the best friend ever" I explained and his face went from pale to back to normal.

" Oh god I thought you meant that you like love 'love' me " he managed to say in between laughs.

I leaned in then kissed his plump lips as he moved his hands up my top causing my spine to shiver. I pulled away then bees words replayed in my head "at least I'm not a slut".

I pulled away then stripped down and got comfy in the other bed. I waited for him to say something but no word left his mouth.

What have I done!? I'm leaving tomorrow this place is driving me crazy with all the drama.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......😴

" I love you so much " I heard myself say as I woke up from a dream.

" What was that? " Straub asked then giggled.

" Just a weird dream " I explained then ran to the toilet and vomited.

" Shit are you okay? " Straub asked, worried sick. ( get it? No? Okay...😢)

Bayani came rushing in and looked at me funny.

" It's just a fever " I said then sniffled.

Bayani rubbed my back as I leaned over the toilet bowl which was embarrassing cause I was still in my bra and nickers.

Mr Mitch gave me some apple juice to wash the nasty taste out of my mouth and grape just stood I front of me and admired my body.

I walked out and got dressed then looked at the date. This is the last day! I am happy and sad at the same time. I mean now Straub has a thing for me I have to leave Graser, kiingtong , grape everyone:( but I miss my cat.

I decided to get changed into some short shorts and a singlet. Time to play a little game with the boys.

I walked over to Bayani who was out the back siting on the grass.

" Hey babe " I greeted.

" Babe!? " He asked confused.

" Yea babe. Can't I call you babe? " I asked. He smiled then grabbed
My waist and pulled me to the ground and tickled me. I laughed so much that it was becoming hard to breath.

" So it's the last day I get to see your gorgeous face " he said sounding sad and disappointed.

" Yea and it's the last day of seeing them abbs " I joked then sat next to him and leant my head on his shoulder.

" I love you " I blurted out.

" I love you too " he said then got up.

" Where are you going ? " I asked.

" Bee wants me to spend our last day together so I have to go...... babe " he explained then went back inside. I love that I have such a close friends like Bayani and Straub we can say and do what ever but we both know we are just joking around.

I have decided to spend the last day with Straub an TYBZI since Graser isn't feeling very good after kiingtong and him had a fight. I still want to go see him though.

" Baby, are you okay? " I asked worried as hell. He nodded then smiled. I jumped on top of him and kissed his swollen cheek lightly. ( not bum cheek! face cheek).

He fell back asleep so I went into our bathroom to have a shower. I got undressed then turned to see Mr Mitch In my bathroom.

" What are you doing in here!?" I snapped as I wrapped a towel around me. He smirked then locked the door.

" Let me go or I will call out to Graser " I demanded as he ripped the towel from my grip. I screamed out for help but no one heard.

" What do you want from me? " I asked scared shitless. He smirked again then came closer. I pretended to be into it by leaning in then I kicked him in the nuts. I tried to unlock the door but he talked me down to the floor and got on top of me.

I screamed as loud as I could. He looked me in the eye then opened the door and ran to his room. I laid there, thinking of what has happened in these last three weeks. There had been a lot of drama and it has all involved me. I didn't want to move so I used the towel as a blanket then dozed off.

Bayanis POV

Where is Sarah? I haven't seen her since this morning. I went up to her room and saw Graser in bed. Poor guy. I walked over to the bathroom and saw Sarah wrapped in a towel on the floor.

I picked her up and laid her in bed with Graser. What happened? Did Graser do something? Was it kiingtong again?

I started to get mad. I ran out of the room and ran to kiingtong.

Graser's POV

I reached over and hugged Sarah. Is she naked? I felt around a bit more..... yep she is naked why though?

Sarah's POV

I woke up and saw that Graser was awake.

" Goodnight " I said then moved in closer to hug him tighter.

" Why are you naked? " Graser asked worried. Am I ? I felt for a bra strab or collar but nothing.

" Shit I am " I replied.

" Did we...... " he asked.

" No I don't want to talk about it yet " I replied as the memory of what happened came back.

_____________❤️____________
Hello:)

Sorry for taking so long it's just I don't know how to finish this story:/

I hope you enjoyed this drama chapter! I will writ to you Aliens, Monkeys, nuggets I don't judge:) when I do.

Love you long time😚😘❤️

_____________❤️___________