Kiingtongs pash and a roast fest! ( Chapter 21 )

" I dare you to pash kiingtong " bee dared. I instantly turned to Graser.

" Yea, babe it's a dare, it's fine " Graser whispered to me.

" Ok " I whispered back then looked at kiingtong who had the cutest smile ever!

I got up and sat with kiingtong. It was getting really awkward then Straub yelled out " just kiss her already".

Kiingtongs 'POV'

" I dare you to pash kiingtong " bee dared Sarah.

My heart was racing and I was uncontrollably smiling and blushing. Finally I can kiss her! I hope Graser doesn't get mad when she falls for me.

Sarah's 'POV'

He leaned in then our lips touched. It was amazing our moves were in sync. He grabbed my waist then I cupped his face with my hands. I didn't want to stop but Graser would get the wrong idea so I pulled back and ran over to Graser trying not to look at kiingtongs irresistible eyes.

What am I saying? do I have feelings for kiingtong?

I buried my head in Grasers chest then the game continued.

" Ok, wow Ahahaha. ummmm rusher truth or dare? " I asked.

" Dare " Rusher replied.

" I dare you to.......... strip down to your underwear then jump in the pool " I dared.

Rusher stripped down then everyone followed him outside. He backed up as far as he could then he sprinted to the edge of the pool then dove in.

I ran and grabbed a towel from the laundry.

Kiingtongs 'POV'

Sarah ran inside. Is she okay?

I ran after her then we bumped into each other.

" Oh, shit I'm sorry. are you okay? " I asked.

" Yea, I just got a towel for rusher " she replied.

We walked back outside then she went up to rusher and wrapped the towel around him.

Sarah's 'POV'

I wrapped the towel around rusher then he picked me up and hanged me over the pool.

" No, no. Please don't. Nooooo! " I screamed then he let me down.

" Wait until I dare you missy " rusher said cheekily while messing up my hair.

We all went back inside and then rusher asked kiingtong ' truth or dare?'

Kiingtong's 'POV'

" Truth " I replied.

" If you could be with any girl in this house who would it be? " rusher asked.

Should I throw Sarah off by saying one of the other girls. Or should I just say it?

" Sarah" I bursts out before confirming my decision.

Sarah's 'POV'

" Sarah" kiingtong answered.

Wait so he does think of me in that way?

after a while us four girls were dared to strip down to our bra and nickers then jump in the pool by rusher. So we did.....

But the boys being boys hid our clothes and wouldn't let us get a towel so I ran over to Graser and hugged him to try cover myself. Graser finally decided to take off his shirt and give it to me so I was covered and warm. He's such a gentleman I love him so much.

" I love you babe " I whispered in his ear then moved down to kiss him.

He put his finger on my lips and said "I don't want kiingtong's germs " I cracked up laughing then gave him a hug.

We all headed inside after the boys finished playing around.

We started to play one more round of truth or dare.

" Bee truth or dare " I asked.

" Dare " bee replied.

" Ok, I dare you to pash Mr Mitch " I replied.

" No, I love Bayani and don't feel comfortable kissing someone else " she replied.

" Really , well last time I checked you were kissing my lover so how is it different to kiss Mr Mitch? " I replied with a sassy tone and everyone went silent while bee and I battled it on.

" Well sorry I'm not a slut like you going and pashing kiingtong and spending the whole night with him " she replied while getting up.

" I'm not a slut! you don't know anything about my sexual life there for you have no right to call me that " I replied getting up and rising my tone.

She came at me and I just stood there while the boys pulled her away.

" What you to pussy to fight me. huh?" She yelled.

" No, I just don't want you to get hurt over a stupid argument " I said a bit calmer.

" Well show everyone how 'tough' you are and come at me " she screamed and got out of Bayani and rushers grip.

" Are you sure? " I asked.

" Let's take this outside " she said while approaching me.

" Why wait? " I yelled then punched her square in the face which caused her to fall to her knees. I instantly felt bad so I ran and got a towel as everyone else just stands there looking at me.

" Well are you going to help her? " I screamed with a worried look.

I bent down then put her over my shoulder and then sat her down on a chair then wet the towel and patted her nose.

Everyone snapped out of what ever they were in and helped her. Her nose was fine just a bit bruised she just over reacted and it's all cleaned up now.

" I'm so sorry " she apologised.

" I'm sorry too " I said then gave her a hug.

Graser turned the music back on then we all started dancing.

Bee and I were dancing together then Bayani came up to her and twirled her around then they went off and danced.

Graser came up behind me and grabbed my waist then pulled me so then there wasn't even a millimetre between us.

Then anaconda came on and everyone started to twerk on each other and stuff so we joined in.

----------------------❤️------------------

Hello:)

I personally don't like this chapter that much it was just too.....IDK.

Oh well let me know what you thought in the comments because it helps me know what you want to read so please leave a comment of what you think about this chapter and the whole Fanfiction😚😘❤️

Anyway thank you for reading and I might update tomorrow so I will write to you Peoples, Aliens, Monkeys, Nuggets I don't judge:) when I do❤️

Bye..........❤️

----------------------❤️------------------