Cube house ! ( Chapter 7 )

We arrived at the house!

I was so exited and nervous. We all got out of bayani's car and got all of our stuff out of the boot. Bayani had already been at the house, well we were the last ones to arrive. So Bayani offered to carry bee's bags then asked me if I wanted him to take my bags. I said no but he took them up anyway. such a gentleman.

Bee and I let out a squeal then hugged each other before entering the house.

As we entered people started swarming us with hugs.

The house was beautiful and massive. there was a nice open lounging area that was like connected to the kitchen and dinning area. there was a massive pool with a hot tub next to it. then there were stairs going up into a open hallway with doors all down it. The doors were the doors for our bedrooms.

After looking around I wondered where Graser was so I went up to check out graser's and my room, then I saw him!

He was gorgeous, he had short black hair, beautiful big green eyes, pretty fit looking, tall, like around 6'2 and he had the cutest smile ever.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I then turned around to see Bayani had my bags. I walked over to Bayani and gave him a hug and said thank you.

The rooms were massive they were long with two queen sized beds and a bathroom in each one!

Graser and I started to unpack our bags when we were called down stairs.

Everyone was down stairs. we talked for ages then we all went out for dinner. After dinner I was so tired so I gave everyone a hug then went up to Graser and my room. I got my shower stuff out then had a shower. After having a shower I got in my pj's then got in bed.

I guess everyone was to tired to prank me because I didn't wake up in the middle of the night and there was nothing wrong with me or nothing on my face.

I got up and had a shower. After having a shower I looked over at Graser sound asleep.

" So cute " I whispered.

I saw Graser smile he must have heard me.

I got my phone out and checked the weather, yay it's gonna be sunny.

I got dressed then went down stairs. I heard Bayani yell out " Sarah I got you some sultana bran " I ran up to him and hugged him. " oh my god, thank you ."

I looked in the cupboard and there it was. I got it out and poured a bowl. after eating and washing up I walked up stairs.

We had these cute room numbers with our names on them that were laminated. I finally found bee and dul's room.

Surely they're up it's like 11:30am. I knocked on the door and bee answered it. " hey" I said quietly incase dul was asleep.

" Hey, oh and don't worry we are both awake". bee replied.

I gave bee and dul a hug and then we talked for a while.

Me - " we should go shopping "

Bee - " yea "

Dul - " yea, just let me get into some different clothes "

We all got ready and then asked the boys what they were doing. They just said that there gonna chill for a bit so we told them where we were going then left.

We were at this massive shopping centre, I mean " massive! "

We were finally finished shopping. We all had 6 or more bags so I guess we did good!

We got in a taxi to go home.

When we got home we all went up into bee and dul's bedroom and showed each other what we got.