Nightmares all round and a talk 💗💗💗

We've had a tough morning, my mom refuses to send mia's file over and keeps saying i have to go to the school to get it, mia had two nightmares last night and refuses to leave demi who has to go to a meeting this morning "sweetie go with lauren to get your file and you'll see me later after lunch i promise" demi said hugging mia, "ill keep hold of your hand the whole time where their babe no one will take you away i promise" i said as mia walked over to me,demi quickly left and i sat down with mia and wrapped my arms round her, "i promise to keep you safe okay babe my mom won't do anything with you i promise" i said feeling mia nod,as we got into the car i let mia sit in the front "when this is all over we'll go straight to demi okay i think everyone is having a tour meeting today" i said as we go close to the school i could see the panic in mia's eyes,i kept hold of mia's hand as we walked to my moms classroom i quickly knocked on the door as my mom opened it glaring at mia who hid behind me "she can wait here the front office wants a word with you about taking her out of school" mom said as she went to grab mia i pulled mia out of her reach "mia's going nowhere without me, were getting the file and then going home" i said glaring at my mom and keeping hold of mia,my mom glared at both of us and slammed the door, i turned and looked at mia who was silently crying and wrapped my arm round her "its okay lets go and get your file and get out of here" i said walking to the office,i seen a teacher walking towards me as we got closer i realised it was the head teacher "mia has to go back to her classroom" he said looking at me "im here to take mia out of this school forever sir she has been adopted by me and my wife and we have a tutor in place for her who needs her file" i said keeping hold of her, the head teacher stared at me and walked into a room, mia looked up at me and i smiled, just then the head teacher walked out with a huge file and handed it to me " thank you we'll leave now" i said keeping hold of mia and quickly walking out the building "lauren my locker" mia said as we walked down a hall i seen a locker open with everything everywhere,mia let go of my hand and ran towards her locker trying hard to pick everything up that was all over the floor, i could tell mia was worrying and gently took hold of her hands and got her to look at me "lets go home is their anything here you need" i asked watching mia shake her head, as we go back to the car i seen a few people stood waiting around mia reached out for my hand but got pushed away from me,i heard her whimpers but couldn't see her in the now crowd,just as i was about to shout i seen a flash of grey speed up to the group who all ran out the way.
I was driving to catch up to lauren and mia when i seen her get pulled away from lauren,i jumped out of the car and in to the group i seen mia crouched on the floor someone was holding her still i felt lauren behind me i was pushing teens away trying to get to mia the girl who had hold of her stopped and turned round looking at me in shock,mia got up and ran to lauren "do you know what im glad mia's getting the hell out of this school,ur all nothing but total bullies and if i ever EVER hear any of your names from mia bullying her anymore you'll have me to answer to" i said walking away from everyone,lauren had mia in my car and was calming her down "ill leave her here with you babe and meet you both back home" lauren said kissing me and closing the door, before i drove away i decided to  quickly message camila
Me: hey camila its demi i thought id let you know lauren got mia's file from her school
Camila: hi demi thats great would i be able to come over and get it quickly luna is with me today
Me: thats fine mia has just had a run in with her bullies at the school 😞
Camila: 😳😱 is she okay
Me: she's scared as hell right now☹️
" wanna g go h homee" mia stuttered out "where going now sweetheart" i said driving away from the school, as we reached home i noticed mia was in a state she was silently crying and clinging onto my hand every chance she got "come on baby girl lets get in the house okay camila's coming to take your file babe" i said watching a car come to a stop outside the house as lauren turned up behind the car camila and ariana jumped out the car along with luna who ran straight to ariana, i walked to mia's side of the car and easily carried her inside the house ,as we walked in i heard lauren telling ariana and camila what happened i sat us both on the couch as mia clung onto me, i watched luna looking at mia the young girl looked so upset and worried i could feel mia slowly calming down "you never ever have to do that ever again okay" i said feeling mia nod camila was watching us and smiling " mama i can keep mia safe on tour while mommy sings" luna said smiling at camila.
Once camila ariana and luna had gone home lauren and demi decided to have a talk with me, batman and gracie where staying by me as lauren and demi walked into my room " right sweetness me and lauren have been talking and i think tomorrow we will all go shopping for tour, so we need to figure out what you need" demi asked looking at me "also we are going to tell everyone we have adopted you tomorrow as well" lauren said looking at me i nodded "we also will get you a brand new phone tomorrow but theirs a deal to go along with it" demi said " w whats the deal" i asked looking at lauren and demi "the deal is we will get you a phone but every night we will check to make sure no one is being horrible or bullying you, where your parents and we will be checking everything" demi said as i nodded "so we got a deal their with the phone" lauren asked smiling i smiled back "we have a deal" i said smiling .