ATTENTION

Your attention is a chosen direction in which not only will you start going—but also—in the same direction, you will start growing. Wherever your attention goes ultimately helps you evolve or simply promotes death. When you give your attention to knowledge, your purpose, global effect, self-preservation after when your time here is done, living up to your maximum potential, having world-class, generous and great dreams, you will start to feel inner peace, you will find healing, happiness, growth, smiles, rest, harmony and lasting joy. If you however are focused on irrelevant people while keeping your main attention on acquiring the newest cars, gadgets and clothes, you will live a life of pain, restlessness, shallowness, foolishness and blindness. No one can save you if that is how you think—chasing one item after the next non-stop while being ignorant of purpose, mission and growth. Be a master—not a Alsace in any shape or form of any person or thing. Consciously select your direction reasonably—and as a consequence, you will become a rational, reasonable and mature being. Don't be a slave of people or things—who rob you of your inner peace and freedom. Distinguish between people. The person who trusts, encourages, helps, supports and educates you is a person of value in your life. The person who doubts you instead of defending you—that is when you deeply know you're right and they make it a habit, create difficulty for you, distract and disturb you, waste your time and become extremely imprudent while displeased are a people who are active barriers between you and your dreams. A man who is focused on his own purpose will soothe you in your failures, will help you grow even if he's going through hard times and will educate you in the best way possible. Select such people, and be from such people. Keep your attention focused on purpose, meaning, growth, knowledge, peace and strength. Be a master of your mind and don't be disheartened or afraid of losing people. Don't unnecessarily prove yourself either. If everything has to be proved, you aren't understood either. If you aren't understood enough, the scenario is divided into either of two which help distinguish people—a) they make gentle effort to understand you with compassion, consideration and patience b) they start ignoring you, demeaning/belittling you, reduce in efforts and increase in complaints and ultimately resort to a high guard based on haste and illogical reaction instead of a rational response. Distinguish people to understand who is your supporter—who helps, encourages and solves for you, and who is simply someone who distracts, bothers and creates difficulties for you. You're a free man/woman, don't be enslaved by other people or things. You should be respected, valued and cared for—and never controlled, owned or treated without considering how it will affect you, make you feel—and whether it will make you happy or sad. After this, your resources should help you move towards your plans—not opposite form them.Abusing your gadgets will lead to an abused lifestyle—full of destructive pain, loss of health while being blind to opportunities and places where you grow. Keep your attention straight. Be a master. Be free. Engage in service, education and consciously solve where necessary—and listen compassionately where necessary. Your attention is an indicator—that indicates the flow. Grow to promote life, not to destroy it. Grow to produce much more than you consume. Grow to serve more than you demand.Make sure you're only moving where there is ascension and greatness, not decline and distraction. Consciously select where you want your energy to flow by holding the attention by its reigns—to redirect it where there is growth, development, happiness, peace, effort, meaning and greatness.

-Brother Talha Azam (