Trust issues

Four POV

I don't know what happened it was like she just woke up, I watch as she runs inside shaking her head. What did I do? I know she wasn't ready but she kissed me! I curse under my breath I probably just ruined everything arrh I turn back in my seat and drive home. I walk straight to my room and lay face down on my bed thinking how I just screwed up, but her lips were amazing and when she kissed me I felt sparks No Tobias stop she is not ready! I just groan and fall asleep thinking about Tris.

Tris POV

I run inside and slide down the door just as I hear his car driving away I let my tears fall. Why can't I just grow up and trust him I have already told him everything and I know he won't hurt me it's just trying to face my own insecurities arrh, I sit there wondering what  he wanted to tell me and how he can now trust me enough to tell me his secrets. I hear mums car pull up and I run to my room, I lay there thinking about Four and then I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning really early Caleb isn't even awake yet, I take this time to have a shower and let the hot water take my pain away, I sit there and think about how I will face him no doubt it will be awkward unless I can just get over myself yeah I think I am ready. Maybe

I ditch breakfast and instead drive to Starbucks to get a coffee and a muffin as I pull into the parking lot I see Four pull in too he must have woken up early too as I get out of my car I look over at him and see him already looking at me I blush and look away, but today instead of being unsure I know that I am ready I know I can trust him. As I start to walk into school he walks over to me

"Look Tris I..." I don't let him finish instead I smash my lips to his at first its full of hunger like I have been starving for this moment since he left yesterday but it then turns in to passion and lust as I realise this is real and I can really trust him.

I don't want to but I have to pull away or we will be late for class

"Four if we don't go now we will be late"

"That's ok" he says as he tries to kiss me but I pull away and laugh, then I pull him into school shaking my head.

Four POV ( I like changing to get insight of each other there heads if you don't like it comment so I know x )

I walk towards her as she starts to walk into school when I reach her I try to apologise but instead she crashes her lips to mine I lose myself in the kiss and took quickly she pulls away

"Four if we don't go now we will be late" I don't care I just want to be with her.

"That's ok" I say and try to kiss her but she pulls away and laughs, she then pulls me into school as I roll my eyes

When we enter school we walk to our lockers which are beside each other, once we reach English the teacher tells us we can do what we want so I pull Tris onto my lap and kiss her she decides to tease me and pulls away. I pout and she can't resist the face she smashes her lips to mine and I deepen it turns in to a make out session till someone clears their throat, I look up and see...