Lets Make Up

Tom had agreed to go with Tord to the bar. Tord had been living with him for almost a week now in his apartment, after Tord had came back to apologize for the whole robot incident. He was sorta glad that Tord had came back. He liked having some to drink with that didn't instantly get drunk. But on the other hand he still didn't forgive that Commie for what he did. Tord and Tom were getting ready to go. Tom was done getting ready he was just sitting on the couch waiting for Tord to fix his robotic arm. He was currently watching ASDF on his phone while he waited. Tord had finally finished and walked out to the living room "You ready?" Tord had asked the shorter Brit looking down at him as he was sitting on the couch. Tom had stood up and nodded "Yeah- I've been waiting on your ass the whole time.." he replied in a sassy tone. Tord only chuckled and grabbed his car keys, phone and wallet opening the door for Tom letting him walk out as he followed behind him shutting and locking the apartment door. He walked beside the shorter male to the car. They didn't really talk, it was sorta a awkward silence. Tord tried to break the silence "so hows your bass Susan doing?" He asked. Tom said "she's doing fine, but I had to patch her up after the incident..". Tord was quite for a moment before speaking softly "oh... I really am sorry for what I did Thomas...". Tom was silent for a moment before speaking "don't call me Thomas..."