You Cant Go To Jail!

Red and blue cop sirens started going off behind Tords speeding car. Tom looked back "Tord! This is why I fucking said to wear seatbelts and to not speed!!" He yelled at him. Tord soon slowed down and pulled over the car as the cop car stopped behind them, his robot arm was low power so he couldn't blast these bitches. There were two police officers, one came over and asked Tord to step out. He was taller than the second police officer. Tord steppes out of the car as he got handcuffed by the officer. Tom got out of the car and walked over to the other police officer, he was shorter than the other one. They started arguing about why Tord was being arrested. Obviously it was because he was speeding, he was only trying to stall so that he could think. Tord was currently being put into the back seat of the police car. The other officer came over and started listening as well. Tom was now arguing with the two cops. He had options on how he could get Tord out of this situation. He could just kill the cops..but how. They both had guns and tasers. He could go back to Tords car and see if he had a gun in there. He probably did. But that would be suspicious. He could stab them with his harpoon, but- shit he didn't bring his harpoon- Tord was very confused as he saw Tom out the window arguing with the officers. Why would Tom be arguing with the officers? He thought Tom hated him. As Tord was thinking Tom had swiftly took one of the police officers guns since it wasn't latched into its holster and jumped sliding across the hood of the cop car ducking down as the taller cop pulled out his gun shooting some bullets just barely missing Tom. Tord was in shock as his mouth hung open. How the fuck did Tom just do that!? He quickly started trying to get the cuffs off but couldn't take his eyes off of Tom. He was being a total badass right now! He'd never seen him do something like this before. Especially for him!