Thank You

Tom soon pulled away from the hug that seemed like it was an hour long hug, "so I guess we could go to the-" his words were cut off by the tall Norwegian grabbing him by the front of his blue hoodie and smashing their lips together. The Commies hand slowly going down wrapping around Tom's waist showing affection as he purred into the kiss. Tom was wide eyed and flustered. He couldn't believe this. Tord was kissing him?! So many thoughts were going through his mind. He wondered why Tord was continuing with his actions. He wondered if this was a 'thank you' but he wouldn't be showing affection like this if it was. Tom soon melted into the kiss their lips colliding together moving together as Tord tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Tom hesitantly but slowly wrapped his arms around Tords neck. They soon pulled apart and Tord smiled. Tord said as he looked down at the smaller Brit with a soft smile upon his face "so I guess were a thing now, yes?", Tom nodded with a bright red blush across his face "yeah I guess so, I-if you wanna be." The Norski nodded softly placing a soft sweet quick kiss on the Brit's lips still having his arms wrapped around his waist "yes I'd love to be the one to make you happy..". Tom blushed lightly a soft pink as Tord had said that, he smiled as they stood there for a moment just looking into each other's eyes. It was so perfect. The moon was shining perfectly on them making it even more perfect. Tord smiled with that shit eating grin of his "Well then lets head to the bar now" he said as he walked to the car holding hands with Tom. Tom said "I'm driving" Tord chuckled "alright"....