Lets Start A Gun Fight

As a cop had stopped shooting, Tom had quickly stood up and shot the tall cop in the arm, one shot, two shots, three shots, the cop had shot Tom in the upper left arm. Tom was internally screaming but shot the one cop in the head that didn't have a gun. He was now dead. The one with the gun panicked as he just started shooting all the rounds in his gun. Tom quickly ducked behind the car before he could get shot. The bullets were still being shot. After all of the rounds were finally gone Tom stood up and walked towards him as he shot him in the face, blood started pouring as the tall cop fell over dead. He then grabbed the hand cuff keys off of him. Tord hadn't gotten the cuffs off since he had been watching Tom the entire time in awe. Tom set the pistol on the hood of the cop car and went over opening the back seat door for Tord and unlocking the handcuffs after Tord had stood up. His arm was bleeding from a bullet wound but he didn't really give a shit. It was leaving a purple blood stain through his blue hoodie. Tord had instantly pulled Tom into a hug after the handcuffs were off. Tom had squeaked not expecting him to hug him. Tord softly said "thank you...". Tom said awkwardly "uh..your welcome.." he hugged him back instead of cussing him out or pushing him away. Tord said "no really..thanks..I'd probably be in there for life if you hadn't saved me...". Honestly he liked Tord. He just hated Tords actions. And he only acted like he hated Tord because he liked him. One true tusundere Tom was.