Three

November 6th,2018

She shut everyone out. She close her heart to trust no one. No One. She try to be invincible but she know it doesn't work. She knew very well, every attempt she did, to vanish and get away from people around her will always fail. She did try to socialize to vent her family she doing okay. Well, she did care for her family. Heck, it was where she was come from. But, nothing. Just nothing.

Her head full of things she didn't know what is. No, it's not voices. It's just words. A lot of words. A lot that makes her don't know a single things to be told. So, she try to read to make a vague word in her head doesn't flow out, she try to write things or two that's come out like water from her head that didn't sure is it from the word that floating around her mind. To be exact.

Once she read an interesting sentences.

"he hate himself just as much as I did. Yet I tore myself down to build him back up. And now he just wondering, was that selfless love? Or was it toxic?"

It makes her wondering, did anyone really have that kind of love? Or the love itself present the two of it. Toxic and selfless. Doesn't love is either the two? Not just one of it? It's jut left there without answer. Like most of the question she always had in her mind. The question that always lingering around her head. The voices that louder in her silent mind. Like the sound of the melody of the music in beat of time.

Who she is too? She even try to vanish and gone, yet here she is wondering what that's love could be? Heck, it doesn't suit her. She doesn't even know what's future she could have. Even she doesn't know who herself is. She still try to figure it out.

Laugh at her. She still try to find herself. She feel everyone know her. But she didn't even know her.

And this story is never had the ending, 'cause the story itself didn't have an order to how it goes. Same thing goes to her.

"it's another day, wanna get away from here. There's a plane out on a runaway, gonna run away from here"