Five

January 12rd, 2019

It's another year, with the same soul and same mind that still lingering around her head. But, she kind of proud about what she had or rather she write a few months back. Such a beautiful words, she pour. And just realize, few months already left in the past. And just now she write back again, in different places, in different city.

Well, she is on her vacation from collage, after the hectic exam that she need to past through, in every semester. At least it put up a great adventure to her mind, to not think to deep in her though. Things about the word that dancing around her head, the question that always be left without answer. And thanks to her family that always have time to go everywhere in holiday, she love them much. But cant say a thing. Even say that she love them. So, don't expect from her to say her struggle to the family, the family itself have a lot of trouble. That feels like nothing to worry but it is.

She that kind of child in her family. The good one, always listen and do everything they say. Not much to talk and always have good mood. Well, it is. But, sometimes, it's hard. Just hard.

--------------------------------------

OMG!!!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS! EVEN I JUST HAD 1 FOLLOWERS

OMG!!!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS! EVEN I JUST HAD 1 FOLLOWERS. (LOL). BUT!
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR WHO EVER READ THIS BOOKS (or jurnal).

I know it a crappy books, but thank you so much.

and I'm already plan to make another book to, what is everyone think?

give comment, vote and like and whatever it is, share too. once again thank you!!! :)))))

XOXO,

V