four

November 10th,2018

She just add another things in her word that she couldn't put up before.

Not much, not less. Just average. Just enough to understand.

She want to write a poem, that has a rhimes, have it high like a queen in her throne.

November 13th, 2018

She was sitting in a small cafe near her university, doing her paperwork and so. The tipical things being a collage student. But the things is, even though there is a lot of people around, she still feel left out. She feel didn't good enough and doesn't enough to be anyone, by looking at other people there. so, she sit near a window with the things she could look up to the street, watching the rain pouring outside. With the laptop still on and she began to write the though that she had in mind. About everything and anything.

And end up plain words. Or plain sentences.

Like a plain white wall in this cafe. Or the plain floor.

She still wondering to have the sweetness things in her life. Like the sweet things from the frapucino she order two times in a row, in just a few hours or so. She just felt a this time like the bitterness from the ice cappucino she have in hand now. But, she still thankful for that. At least she still have a taste.