6 | Talk about Awkward

"Matthew, hurry up" Angelique complained. Easy for her to say, she made me carry these five paper bags full of the items that she brought from the mall.

"Can you just help me?" I raised an eyebrow. She just stood there and laughed at me.

"Oh poor baby, of course I'll give you a hand" She teased and walked her way towards me. She grabbed some of the paper bags and opened the trunk inside her car and placed it there. I walked my way behind her to put the paper bags in the trunk when she suddenly turned and our eyes met. I don't know why but there is something about her that I can't help myself but to lock my eyes on her.

She really is beautiful. I thought to myself. I examined her face and my eyes caught her red lips. I didn't even realize my face is getting closer and closer to her face. I can feel my heart pounding in a fast pace.

"Matthew?" A familiar voice came out of nowhere.

Angelique and I turned where the voice is coming from and I was shocked to see Melrose standing there.

"Melrose? W-what are you doing here?" Why am I stuttering? Oh please not again. Then I realized how awkward my position is with Angelique right now. I think my cheeks are burning red right now.

"I'll go inside the car" Angelique interrupted.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second" I said. Then Angelique entered her car, which leaves Melrose and I alone. This is awkward. I should've asked her to stay with us for a little while.

"I'm supposed to meet Lily here but I can't find her anywhere" She answered.

"Oh, good luck finding her then. I'm sure she's looking for you as well" I answered. I don't know why I'm feeling nervous right now. I just don't get it. Maybe its just really awkward to see Melrose right now, after the party and after what she told me. But why can't I stay mad at her? Am I really into her? Or its just one of those attraction that I feel for porn stars.

"Yeah, probably" she added and smiled. Deep inside, I know that its fake. I think something is bothering her. Oh who am I to know, I'm not a psychic or a mind freak. Dead silence filled the air. Both of us kept quiet before she decided to speak up again to broke the awkward silence surrounding the atmosphere.

"Well its nice seeing you here, Matthew. I-I need to go" she smiled.

"I feel the same, Melrose" I answered while watching her walk away from me. Now its time to face Angelique. What kind of person am I in the right mind to find myself in that awkward position with her? I just don't know why when I stared into her eyes earlier I felt something different about myself. Like I want to own her, especially her lips. What am I even thinking? I don't know her that much and mom (thinking that she is my girlfriend) entrusted me to her.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself before entering her car. As I open the door I saw her sitting at the driver's seat with her expressionless face. I'm starting to think that something is bothering her. Is it because of what happened earlier?

"Look, Angelique I-I'm" I was about to apologize when she suddenly grabbed me by the neck and her lips landed on my lips. I wasn't able to react quickly. I'm like a statue glued to the passenger's seat. The next thing I know is I'm starting to respond to those kisses. Then when I opened my mouth she made her way for entrance. I can feel her tongue inside me. Damn, she is making me feel hot right now.

Then she stopped and fastened her seatbelt. For a second there, she made me feel breathless. I can barely catch my breath. My mind can seem to process what just happened.

"What was--" she interrupted me.

"How was that for a real first kiss?" She smirked before I can respond to her question I smiled at her.

"That was amazing" I answered in some sort of a whisper.

. . . . .