Demon

" N-No m-more" The trembling words escape my lips, which are so swollen from the pain and being beaten up.

" I don't care...you belong to us...to our lord and savoir...to our master...your his perfect one. To become his daughter. He MUST have you!" She demands as she inches forward, my regular instincts were to back up, but being against the wall I was pushed down, my legs forcefully opened. This was all happening against my will. Faint nausea hit me as my hands began to tremble, my body feeling numb as I lost feeling in my left thigh. Blood was everywhere around me, as I squirmed against her.

She smirked, keeping me straddled against her as she began the ritual, the wave of nausea grew as I stopped struggling for a moment. Then...then I just moved. It all happened at once as I swayed slightly, gripping onto the carpet as I managed to push her down, and then, the sudden urge to feed overwhelmed me. I leaned in the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent. It was foul, just like her soul. I thought I'd rather die than carry a disgusting scent like that. I tore off pieces of her flesh, sinking the sharp teeth into her warm flesh as I felt her struggle beneath me, kicking, pleading and screaming until it came to an end. I moved off of her, satisfied with the new hunger that had come over me.

          " You should have thought better then to treat me like this...bitch..." I mutter, as I get up from the formed circle like shape on the rug, while chewing the last bit of her flesh in my mouth. All of my body, ached, but now...numb. I feel nothing. Feeling along the walls of the house, I find myself a bathroom...and a shower! I haven't had a shower in what seems like years. I gently take off my bandages from my eye area...knowing what they did to me...they took my sight. They died...they will die. Every...last...one of them will die. One way or another. I sigh, as I get in to take a hot shower. 

          It's nice, the feeling that I can cry, without anyone being there to mock me, or have me on the edge...so along with raspy breathing...I begin to form a whimper, evolving into a heartfull sob, with stuttery words, moving on to hiccuping...until I get lost in the moment...I am a monster? No Doubt...I need to leave...without being seen like this? And can  eat like a normal person? Am I an normal person. No.No. No! I'm not. I tug onto my hair in frustration, while I close my eyes...wait nevermind, I don't have eyes. I shut my eyelids as my hands cover them. As the blood, pours down into the drain. 

                                                                                      ~

              Beimg pampered with a shower after what seems like years feels good. I feel my way towards a room. Inside I find a bed, and an dresser. Clothes. Fabric brushes against my skin. What is it...oh lace. It's a bra? I think it should fit...these feel like my size, maybe. 

            After I somehow manage to put my clothes on, I head downstairs, with a new bandege over my eyes, as I hear a CRASH! I whimper, as I feel footsteps towards me...

         " Please..Please...don't hurt me..." I let out a small plea. The creature, looking at me, traces his claw-like hands against my skin. The touch, gesture...feels, so...inhuman. It's so cold...unnatural. I feel my way, around him... a soft fabric, a hoodie maybe? And yup...it's a hoodie...I feel hair? A person...no...people had more warm body heat. I feel something hard where there should be a face: A mask. I feel around the mask. I-It's someone w-who's b-been told to be a legend j-just  a legend right?

                            Infront of me...is no other then the EJ: The Eyeless Jack...