I'm sorry

I cook in the kitchen a snack : Liver cookies. I am cannibol, so I have to tweek the recipies so I actually crave them, and plus what's Jacky-Jack gonna eat. Why the fuck am I confusing them together.

        I sigh, and take them out, a wonderful aroma filling my nosterals, and I inhale it with pleasure. It's probably gonna taste okay. I hope. I might ask Jack if he wants some. I smile, and then nod to myself, and fix the cookies onto a plate, leaving them to cool as I go to fetch Jack, to see if he wants some. 

     * KNOCK, KNOCK*

" Yes?"

" Hey, um...Jack?"

" What?"

" I made some cookies, if you want some come downstairs."

" Okay. Bye." He sighs, and then I leave, knowing I'm dissmissed. It's been a couple of days since he was in a sour mood like this, and I hope my cookies have a chance to make it better. Maybe by a fraction, but when he's happy, it makes me feel, pretty happy, I guess. Did I fall for him? Nah. RIght? I don't even know anymore. I shake my head and sigh as I look at the empty table infront of me. I look towards the window, and decide that I should take a walk...

-Flashback-

Dig, dig dig, 

My mind screams at me, and I dig through the soil with my hands, the box so close, the Rosewidow Mountins , I think, the soil easily  come out, as I scramble through it. I nod. Satisfied with the deep enough hole, and place the box inside, pushing the soil over it.

The last thing I wanted to remember is our memories. I'll hide them, but I'll create a map, and then, when I'm finally ready I'll look through them. But for now, this will do. 

Walking home, I draw a map, small enough to fit through the locket he gave me. It's the choker's heart. I place it inside, sighing, and continue walking.

- Flashback ends-

I rush over to the dirt, remembering that I had something special hidden here. It's ironic that we may be 50 k. from my hometown, but we used to come here almost 50% of the time, but we stopped, after Jack left, mum got busy, and dad had work, and everything fell apart. Everything. Karma hurt me so many fucking times. I also got bullied, but it wasn't as bad. 

 I dig through the soil with my hands, as soon as I hear a thunk, I began to scoop, faster, faster, and faster. I finally found you. Your in my arms again. Jacky...I can't get over you. I love you, in a way that was bigger then friendship, and I'm sorry I broke your promises, at least some of them. But I broke as few as possible. I promise. I'm so sorry. I am.

I cling hard onto the strap of the small chest-like box, as I head back to the house, and walk through the forest, following the map back home. It's tiny, folded and compactable. I never thought that I'd find you ever again.

" Oh, hey Jack...." I close the door gently behind me.

" Hey, oh and did you make these?"

" I'm pretty sure you can't get liver cookies at the store." I say, sarcastically, as Jack give me a smirk. I look down on the ground. My skin turning on shade new of pink. Wonder if this is gonna get out of hand.

" What's that you got there?"

" I am not talking about it" I say, as I began to clean the box. Jack nods, respecting my privacy. I gently rub the rag over the box, cleaning the washed smuges off.