New room.

~TIME SKIP~ A few hours later...

   " Come here." He says as I follow him. He leads me through a hallway, and I follow, I feel across to the door, showing  a frame like thing by the glass, he slides it open, and then leads me onto the bed. 

"This is yours. Your sleeping here tonight." He says, as he leaves the room. " Oh, and if you try anything, I will punish you, and no mercy will be shown, got it?" He says, his voice full of seriousness.

         " Okay...I won't try anything. I can't even see! So why whould I? I don't know where I am, and what this place is, so I can't try anything."

         " What was the first thing you ate, after you killed her? Or during...?" He asked, in a stern voice.

          " Umm...it...it...was...her..."

           " What. Was. It?"

            " Human...flesh..." I blurt. It's true, I'm not lying. But I'm sure he's gonna ask at least one more question.

              " When was the last time you ate, exactly?" He asks. Called it!

                " About...2 days maybe?" I answer, not remembering. Oviously, I don't remember correctly. But my stomatch is hurting, a little.   And my saliva in my mouth has been  growing...so I feel like I'm getting pretty hungry if I don't lie. 

------------------

 I hear thumping, and using the stairway, clinging onto the handle, I head down the stairs.

     " Jack? Is it you?" I ask, griping onto the handle, the end of the stairway. I am now suspisious.

      " Yeah, Elena." he says, as he walks in the room, I am in the presence of the scent of blood. 

       "  Great, I'll get some dishes..."

      " Wait what?" He says, his voice sounding confused.

       " I'm sorry,  I wasn't clear, I may not be human anymore, but I want to use utensils, and if you don't then that's fine, but help me find the cabinet to where you keep them." I say, as he clasps my hand, and leads me to the kitchen, and helps me get a fork, knife, and a plate. Such a gentleman...with a dark secret. 

" Here, satisfied." He says sarcastically. I take a seat on the table, and feel around for the fork, and then after 1 minitute of searching, I find it.

" Very..." I purr. He gives me a sigh, but then I reply, " And sarcasim is the lowest for of wit." I smile as I place of forkful of flesh in my mouth. Does that sound wrong, but I suggest you reread sentence #42, word 297-302, of this page. I raise my eyebrow as I hear chewing sounds next to my seat.

" What are you staring at, exactly?" 

" I can't see, Jack. I. Can't See. Wrap. It. Around. Your. Thick. Skull." I say inbetween bite of the flesh. I will remian as humane as possible, even if my taste buds had a change. A jurastic  change.

" You think I have a thick skull. Really?" He says. I can tell that he's joking-ish.

  " Why, yes. " I feign innocence. He smirks. I let a small chuckle escape my mouth, which turns into a bunch of giggles. " Yesyesyesyes, You have a thick skull."