Bedtime

I felt around my covers, my hand going around every wrinkle. I smile a shy one, as my head lays on a soften pillow. It's all seems too perfect. I felt so happy to be treated like this it felt great. I felt like royalty. My hand splayed around with the veil of the canopy. As time slowed down, I shut my eyes. 

 ~Dream~

" Mummy! Mummy!" a little girl cried out to me. I stood there confused. She had brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, just like mine. Her dress, it was an ombree, from white to violet. It was beautiful. 

" Umm...what is it sweetheart?" I answer confused. She holds up a drawing, of a fairy in a flower, or at least that's what she told me it was. 

 " Dwo yu lwike my dwaring mummy?" she asks. I nod, feeling compassion for the child. She hugs me, as I flinch a little, but return her embrace. She's so happy. I'm feeling happy. " Mummy do you think daddy will like it?" she asks, I nod, but am curious to who she's referring to as her daddy...and when did I become a mummy exactly? I wonder...and then am interrupted by her hand yanking at mine, pulling me towards Jack's cabin. But just as we are about to enter, I am jolted awake. 

 ----------

" Huh?"

 " Wake up..."

 " Why should I?"

 " Cause we have a guest, and he wants to see you, hurry up and find something to change in and come downstairs." He orders and I nod, already pissed off from him waking me up. At least be nicer!

-----------

As I cling onto the handle, I walk down the stairs. I overhear an conversation, but decide not  to intterupt them.

" So...who is this girl your talking about?" asks a male. His face and skin a a very pale white, his face expressionless, but I bet you can still tell how he feels. Tall, very tall. He's as skinny as a Windigo, not to mention, the suit is  a nice black velvet, and the tie is pure black. He'd be considered pretty attractive, but he's not my type.

" Yeah, Jacky, she's supposed to be here by now, right?" says another guy. He wears a femine mask, black socket-like shapes over his eyes, with a small, female-like mouth. He's wearing a yellow-orange jacket, and black gloves over his pale white skin, which is exposed at his neck. He looks at Jack, waiting for an answer, which will be provided.

" By 'she', I'm over here. So stop gazing at Jack and look at me since you wanna see me so much!." I say, as he looks up at me, the other man stares. " Hi, I'm Elena." I state, as I sit on the couch about a foot away from Jack. 

 " I'm Slenderman, or you can call me Mr. Slenderman. This is a proxy of mine, Masky."

 " Nice to meet you. " I say, as he shake my hand politely, and we sit back down. 

 " Why does she have a blindfold?"

 " Why do you have your mask on? " I ask back, he shakes his head, " Nevermind." He mumbles. I look at Slenderman, as he begins to speak, which is fonomanal, because how the hell does he speak if he has no mouth? You know what I don't even care at this point in time.

" Okay, Elena, do you mind telling me how you wound up with Jack?"

" Um..."

" It's fine if you don't want to tell us, but I would like to know, so I can help you." He says, I come up with an idea. 

 "...not to be rude, you guys, but um...can me and Mr. Slenderman...um...go in my room, and speak in private?" I manage to say the sentences with little pauses. Means I'm adapting to theses strangers, and it's fairly quickly. 

  " I think it's quite rude." Says Masky, as he gets up. " You should say it to everyone." He says.

  " And who are you in authoraty to tell me what the hell I should and shouldn't do?" I ask, crossing my arms, and now I'm pissed. I feel a sensation in my mind, as something tickles down my ass. What is going on? " Now If you'll excuse, me I have to go to the bathroom."

   I walk to the bathroom, and then take off my underwhere, finding it a bloody black mess. I shake my head, remembering that I saw some pads in my room, I walk out calmly and upstiars , and use the bathroom, jointed to my room, and fix myself up. This is gonna be a great day. Now I feel a little miserable. I shake my head.

   " Sorry I took so long,  I had some buisness to attend to providing my body. " I say, as Jack eyes me through his mask, or I feel him doing so.

    " Okay, where were we?" Asked Masky. Slenderman stood up, and lead me to my room.

-----------------

Once we had gotten back from our 10 minitute talk, Masky seemed to be extra of being a dick. 

" Why Jacky! I thought you weren't a soft person, then why let her live with you?" He asks.

 " Leave me alone Masky."

" Or what?" He pesters.

" Masky, I thought you hated when people had no manners, or morals of some sort. So why don't you use your knowledge and stop being a prick who sticks his noses in everyone's buisness. " I stated, causing Jack to chuckle. I also giggled. Masky grew frustrated for a second, but gave in, also laughing. Slender, was giving a smirkful of amusment.

Something tells me I'm gonna get along with these aquantiences.