Punishment

Authors note- OWO writing two parts in one night eh to much free time on my hands THISSS HOEEE ISSS OUTTAA HEREE CYA
-Ani

Y/N's POV
I heard moans coming from upstairs it almost sounded like...Wait shit is she cheating?!! I ran upstairs to only be invited into the room by a dildo fully buried into her pussy and her screaming my name. I smirked "Mmm kitten such a bad girl" I smirked when she popped her head up and started blushing making her face a bright red shade. "M-mamas I-I" "shhhhh time for your punishment because you broke the rules remember only I can pleasure you unless I give you permission?" I smirked when she ripped the dildo from her pussy. "Mm get ready for one hell of a night babygirl" I smirked as I walked over to the bed ripping off all my clothes kissing and biting her neck leaving huge purple hickeys. "Whoopsssss" I chuckle slightly and kiss her collar bone.I leave a trail of marks until I get down to her nipple sucking and biting on it while I caress the other one with my hand. After I'm done doing the same thing to the left boob I start kissing down her stomach tugging on her belly button ring with my teeth and she lets out a small whimper. "P-please baby" I chuckle softly and get up. "Not today " I smirk and put on a huge white t-shirt and cuddle into her knowing she'll hate me for the next few days for this."Im gonna get you back Y/N!" I chuckled "Good luck with that ms.submissive" she punched my arm playfully as I growled softly also playfully. Only god knows how much I fucking love this girl. Well maybe not I love her so much more than I can explain but for now cuddles and movies for the rest of the night.

Authors note-ok I know this is hella short but it was something that popped to mind and I just wrote it out and got this hope y'all hoes and bitches enjoy!
-Ani❤️