Heartbreaker 2

A/N:So I've been working on my writing and shit and I wanna keep this heartbreaker thing going, should I make a separate book about it? Honestly need some new book ideas.

Billies POV
I ran back inside a hour later regretting everything that happened , everything that was said. As soon as I ran inside the apartment I softly said her name looking around. Once I entered the bathroom my eyes went wide and I dropped to my knees. Oh my gosh...this is all my fault isn't it. My baby is dying! Fuck! I picked up my phone as fast as I could dialing 911. I told them we got into a argument, I left for a hour and now there is a empty bottle of pills next o her passed out body. They arrived about 5 minutes after I called doing anything t to keep her breathing. Fuck...this is my fault. A police officer walked up to me smiling and saying "and who is Y/N to you? " he questioned softly looking at me. "Well she's my girlfriend, we got into this huge fucking argument cause she thought I was cheating and I said some stuff I regretted" I looked away sighing softly looking down at the ground playing with the chainY/N got me for my 18th birthday, 2 years ago when we started dating.I  got onto the ambulance with Y/N holding her hand tightly while they tried to keep her breathing.

*time skip to hospital *

Y/N's POV
I woke up in a hospital bed with someone holding my hand. I still couldn't really see so I rubbed my eyes . The blurriness went away and I made out her face to be billies. "W-why are you here??" I muttered to her ... "and why am I still alive?!" I groaned and looked at billie . "Babygirl I'm sorry I didn't mean anything I said...that girl I was cuddling with she's my fucking cousin and she had a sports bra on and basketball shorts. When you caught her in my room she was naked because had just gotten out of the shower and was choosing some clothes to wear." I looked at billie and grabbed her face, kissing her softly and passionately. "I-I'm sorry for trying to od..." I mumble softly smiling a little holding her hand. "It's fine babygirl I'm just glad you're awake and safe". Billie kisses my forehead and got onto the hospital bed cuddling me. Then my mother walked into the hospital room. Oh no...

A/N /426 words without this A/N HAH. Suckers. Anyways to be continued!!