Kinky

Ani: ok kyraqueen  requested this kinky shit so get ready 😏😂 OH AND *SMUT*

Narrators POV
Y/N and Billie where walking down the mall looking for Victoria Secrets . It was Y/N's 19th birthday and Billie decided that she would treat her younger girlfriend to some lingerie to spice up their moments at night together. "Babygirl really???" Y/N looked at her girlfriend still not understanding why she needed lingerie. "Shhh mamas" Billie smirked softly. "Fineee" Y/N sighed looking at her significant other.They both walked into the store others probably clearly seeing the smirk on billies face and  Y/N just chuckles at the older women. "Billieeeeee whyyy" Y/N whined as Billie looked at the lingering . "AH HA!" Billie yelled slightly loud. She held out some red lingerie. "This one!!" She squealed and Y/n just chuckled. "Why so excited babbbyy" She looked at y/n. Her eyes were darker than usual.."Baby let's go try it on" Billie whispers out . Y/n just nods slowly giggling.Billie starts dragging the younger girl into the changing rooms smirking slightly.When they got into the dressing room (yes together) Y/n started to undress to try on the lingerie. "Stop" Billie says before Y/n was fully dressed in lingerie. "What's the point of putting it on when I'm about to take it right off you" She smirks evilly.

Y/n's POV
"What's the point of putting it on when I'm about to take it right off you" Billie mutters out. I blushed heavily. "Right here mamas?" I mumbled and she look at me and her eyes sparked and went a even darker color (if that's possible). "Yup right here and I'm gonna make sure they know we where in here" she growls out. "O-ok mamas" I mumble out. I always loved the dominant part coming out of billie , how could I put it? It's just hot, no fucking hella sexy just like her. She started sucking on my neck. "Mm" I moaned out. She new this was my weak spot. She kept licking sucking and biting leaving a huge purple hickey . "P-please more bil.." I was cut off wih Billie saying "I'm not Billie I'm mamas got me kitten?" I blushed "o-ok mamas" I blushed heavily as she slowly fondled with my breast and I moaned softly . "B-baby please more fuckkk" she smirked at me and pulled down the red lace thong I was trying on . "This will be a quickie beautiful ok?" I just whispers 'ok mama' as she shoved her fingers inside of me roughly getting in her knees to suck my clit. "F-fuck mama!!!" I screamed softly as she continued to suck my clit and pound me but 10x faster than before making me so fucking close already. "C-can I cum mamas??" I whispered and moaned out. "Not yet just 2 more minutes kitten I wanna make sure they know we are here" I moaned gripping her hair as I started to scream her name "ok you can cum now kitten" Billie whispered in my ear . As she said this I felt myself release and I started moaning billies name . "SHIT MAMAS!!" Billie licked me clean and stood up to help me get dressed and kiss me. "Well that was fun" I giggle "yup!" She said happily as we exited the changing room. "OH AND KINKY" I giggled out before we exited the mall.

Ani: UHMM THIS TOOK TO LONG IDK KNOW EHY THERE IS ONLY FUCKING ALMOST 600 WORDS LIKE HELLO??????