Jealousy kinda turns me on

Y/N'S POV
Oh hell no! The waiter is checking Billie out! MY Billie! Ugh! To many people do this. I hate it but I guess I get to jealous. Billie thinks it's cute when I get jealous but i just think Im  a fucking tomato yelling at a guy for checking her out. Billie looked at me noticing I was getting angry so she put her hands over mine and I eased up a little. "That fucking bitch was checking you out babe " I pout softly and Billie just chuckles and intertwines our fingers. "Awh is my princess jealous again?" I blushed and nodded my head no. "Don't lie to me Y/N" she chuckled as my eyebrows furrowed and the male waiter that was checking her out walked up to us. "What can I get for you lady's?" He smirked at Billie. Billie replied with "Vegan tacos please". I giggled knowing she would pick the vegan tacos.Me on the other hand I ordered white whine and just a huge salad. I growled as the guy starting flirting with her. Didn't he notice the ring on her finger! Didn't he notice we where on a date.I stared at my wife than I looked at the guy. He tried giving her his number. I growled and snatched it ripping it up."She mine can't you tell we are married?!" . I grabbed her hand pointing out the ring on her finger. He blushed in embarrassment but continued to flirt with her. That's when I had enough. I stood up, grabbed billies hand, and dragged her out of that restaurant.

Billies POV
God I get so turned on when she's jealous... she pinned me to the car and started making out with me. I smiled and let my hands get tangled in her hair."Y-Y/N" I rasped out as she started to kiss my neck softly. "Yes babygirl" She said with a slight smirk . "L-lets finish this at home mamas " I moans and she keeps licking and biting my pulse point . "No need we aren't doing anything tonight" Y/N slyly smirked as ingrained sexually frustrated . "Than what are we doing mamas ? Oh cuddles?!!". Y/N looked me and and grabbed my waist softly. "Your mine " she mumble. I giggle "I know, I'm all yours mamas and I'm sorry about that dude that sucked he ruined our whole dinner plan" She looks up at me "don't be sorry baby girl let's just go home and get some rest" I smile and whisper softly knowing she'll probably hear "you being jealous kinda turns me on"

Ani- AUTHORS NOTE-OK LOOK GIVE ME SOME TYPE OF REQUESTS I HAVE NO MOTIVATION IDC ANY TYPE OF REQUESTS ILL DO IT AS LONG AS ITS BILLIE x ANOTHER GIRL