We fucking or what ? Pt.2

**SMUT**

"We fucking or what babygirl" I moaned at her words."I feel like I wanna fuck tonight" I smirked softly she looked at me in full bliss. "Whattt did I just hear my own girl say she wanna fuckkkk??" I laughed. She's a goof no matter what situation."surprising I know right" I chuckled. She took off my shirt sucking on my left nipple and caressing my right.She did this for a while to both boobs than she moved to kissing my stomach. She teasingly tugged at my pants . "Baby please I want you I need you pleaseee mamas" She chuckled at me begging but she finally tugged down my pants fully. She licked and bit at my inner thighs. I let out a sexually frustrated groan."pleaSsseeee" she laughed and blew on my area."Fuck bil" I tried to push her face more into my pussy out she refused and teasingly licked my clit.I let out a raspy moan. She smirked at me (for all I could tell it's most likely an evil smirk) . "My name isn't Billie it's mommy to you princess"(UHM THIS IS ANI IS IT BAD TO SAY THIS BASICALLY JUST HAPPENED BETWEEN MY GF AND I?! ANYWAYS) "O-ok mommy" was the only thing I could manage to get out before I felt a tongue flicking my nub and two fingers entering my entrance. "Baby what do you want me to do to you??" She smirked already knowing I hate it when I have to explain it to her. "I-I want you to f-fuck so I can't walk for the next two or three days mommy"I moaned after she started pounding me with her fingers "I can do that" she winked and smirked at me. Her fingers traced up my abs while she was eating me out and pounding me with her other hand."Y/N you like that? You like what mommy's doing to you?"She rasped out into my ear .I looked at her nodding.

**time skip after hot time cause I wanna tease y'all**

"God baby you where so good" I smiled at Billie her holding me. "So where you mamas" Billie mumbled out. God I love her more than words can express . One day I will be making her my wifey I'm sure of it . But for now I'm just gonna enjoy our time here and love her more than anything.

Ani- yEs LaSt PaRt WaS cHeEsY iM sOrRy JeEzZ yA hOrNy FuCkS .AnD nO iM nOt ChEcKiNg fOr AnY eRroRs CaUsE iM lAzY aNd YaLl LuCKey cause I'm ignoring my gf for y'all BUT PEACE.