Extra Part!! contest update

(This is not actually the au this is just a short thing enjoy!!)

"Hi everyone!" Michael waved at the audience of teenagers in front of them, "The author of this book is holding a book cover contest! The contest originally was going to end on February 15th, but Car's decided to bump the contest ending date to February 18th to give people a bit more time. The contest is to make a book cover for one of her upcoming Voltron books. All you have to do is draw cover art in the Wattpad size and submit it before February 18th by tagging her in your submissions or sending it to her on her instagram car.leighh! She'll take care of the text and everything else."

"So," Jeremy walked onto the stage, the audience cheering, "you're probably wondering what you'll get in return. The prize for the winner is to be credited in the cover text and book description, your own one shot (you choose the plot or you can have me choose it -- will be posted in short story book) and a WD chapter dedicated to you! That's a pretty sweet deal." He chuckled softly.

"The requirements are simple. The requirements are to be in Wattpad cover size, leave some space for a title/words/credit, and to tag Car when you submit it so she can see your entry." Michael added.

"Now, you may be wondering what Car's looking for with this cover. Well, what she's looking for is the Voltron Crew (Keith, Lance, Pidge, Hunk, Allura, Coran) in tattered clothing, modern clothing. They're afraid and can be wielding a weapon. There's a raging storm outside that they're trying to protect each other from. Not every character I listed needs to be in the cover, but a couple need to be! If you want background on the story, feel free to message Car and she'll give you a synopsis of what the story's going to be about." Jeremy said

"We know not everyone is an artist, of course. Car's not. But if you find art that fits the description, give Car the @ and social media platform of the artist so that she can reach out and ask for permission to use the art for the cover!" Michael continued, smiling softly.

"We hope you guys are thinking about entering! This contest has been opened since January 15th, and time is running out! Make sure to submit quickly because time's almost up! Be creative! Have fun with it!" Jeremy smiled at the audience.

"Anyways, that's all we have for you guys today. Thanks for coming out! Remember, February 18th, everybody! Leave your thoughts on the previous chapter below in the comments section and give us some feedback on how we can make future chapters better! Thank you!" Michael waved, propping his glasses up his nose before he and Jeremy walked off stage.

And. . . And they were what. . ? Were they holding hands as they went off stage? Cooties!