Huwaaaatttt????

Azrael Ian Montefalco III's girl is fair, tall and bitchy. She could look like kind of Korean. She's a gym-goer, volleyball player and does boxing as hobby, Di niya type si Azi and she punches him literally, She's related to Cherry and Seymour, Kaibigan ni Ivanna Asis and Gwen Ramos ang babaeng ito. Her name might be 'Nikka Salvador Last daw ang story niya sa MSeries at walang SPG, teen fiction raw ang story niya which was mentioned in one of the book signing ni kwin J. It was also mentioned in UF (Until Forever) that Azi is taking MBA (Master of Business Administration) and may title na raw ang story ni Azi (matagal na)

Imagine, under the heavy rain, soaking wet and crying endlessly, naglalakad si Marem pauwi nang dahil kay Achi. And there's this man named Dencio na nagluluksa rin sa ilalim ng ulan nang dahil sa kanya and when Dencio saw Marem in a miserable position, nilapitan niya ito at agarang tinahan. Then, without thinking about how much pain it would cause Dencio, Marem told him about her heartaches because of Achi and without saying anything, lumuluha si Dencio nang tahimik habang nakayakap kay Marem nang mahigpit. I can only imagine their image in a very cold evening, both wet and both feeling the pain under the rain.