《chap 01》

Jeonghan's POV

Thump. I groaned as I felt the carpeted floor of my living room. Groggy, I stood up slowly and stretched as my black cat S.coups rubbed against my legs.

I looked down and patted the cat before looking around myself. So... i fell asleep on the couch yesterday. No wonder my body's aching all over. Sighing I went to washup. I just transferred to Jaewon high recently so I wore their school uniform and combed my hair and left it as it is.

I opened the kitchen cabinet to grab some bread but it wasn't there. Wait...

It is not there! I checked the whole kitchen and I realized something. Not only was I out of bread, I was out of everything else. This is what i get for forgetting to buy groceries. Damn it! My body is already sore and now there is no food to eat. Ugh some times I hate myself ...

Annoyed, I just grabbed my bag and went to to school. Although it is early but who gives a damn. I passed a vending machine so I bought a can of coffee.  Ah... caffeine. My best friend at these times. I looked at my watch as I sipped my coffee. Suddenly, I heard a bark. I looked down and I saw that I had stepped onto the dogs tail.

Gulping as the dog got up slowly growling, I dashed to my school as fast as my hungry body could.

I was panting by the time I had reached my school. My shirt was untucked, the first button came off and my tie was lose. In short I was mess. (A/n: the picture in the media is how he dresses up. He is the one on left.) I looked around the school and saw that there was hardly anyone here. Letting out a breath of relief, I walked towards the school building.

After getting my schedule I walked around the school getting used to the new environment. I checked the schedule, checking where the fashion department was.

Time skip with Jeonghan getting lost alot of times.

When I finally reached the classroom, I saw a rather tall boy waiting outside. Either he is late or he's a new student like me. It's not bad to make friends so...Walking up to him I tapped him on his shoulder making him jump. He turned around looking really surprised at me. "Hi! Name's Jeonghan. Are you new too?" I asked as he just stared at me.

I waved my hand infront of him as he just stood there silently. Suddenly coming out of his trance, he bowed towards me and answered, "Um,.. hi. Yeah I'm new too and my name's Daniel." I chuckled at his reply.

"Hey wanna be friends? I just moved here so I don't know alot of people." I asked as I took out my hand for a handshake.

He again stared at me like I was an alien before asking "Really? You want to be friends with me?" I laughed looking at his bewildered face before nodding with a big smile. And let me tell you, after I said that he had the biggest smile on him. He took my hand and shook it many times.

Some time later the teacher arrived and told us to wait outside until he calls us in. He left the door half open so we could see him. He went infront of the class but none of the students even glanced at him which in result made his nerves pop.

"Quiet! We have two new students today." He shouted. Then the not so quiet whispers began. I was quiet used to it since this happened back at my other school too. But Daniel didn't look as comfortable.

"Transfers?"

"At our school..."

"Boys? or Girls?"

"Alright come in." I smiled at him and pushed him inside making him look at me with wide eyes. I smiled at him before following him in. I stood next to him before scanning the class.