《 chap 02》

Jeonghan was doodling in his sketchbook and looking out the window when he suddenly heard Zoe call Daniel. Intrigued, he eaves dropped onto their conversation.

As the conversation grew it ticked Jeonghan even more. Suddenly one of the guys started insulting his mom. Jeonghan's face had turned dark unintentionally and it clearly gave a messege to back off.

Jay who was sitting right next to him was sweatdropping as he stared worriedly at his friend. Daniel who was really offended stood up and said "Stop. You've gone too far."

Jeonghan had at that time went down a memory lane as soon as the words had left Daniel's mouth.

Flashback

It was a rainy day  in a gloomy town where the rich was arrogant and had what they wanted while the poor suffered on the streets in poverty.

A younger Jeonghan was walking the streets drenched in the cold rain. He felt some thing tug him to an alley. Pain shot up his back as he made contact with the alley wall. Infront of him stood the sons of the richest family in town.

''Look what we have here it's the beggar who was so pathetic even his dad left him.'' The leader, Ji yong sneered. Jeonghan only looked down tears pricking his eyes.

''Oh! Is little sissy gonna cry?'' He jeered while forcing Jeonghan to look at them by gripping at his hair.

Jeonghan ripped his hands off of his hair, sending the kid tumbling back. ''Why you-!'' The kid exclaimed before sending a kick to his head. He was soon followed by the others. He felt hus world spinning before he heard a voice.

''Stop. You've gone too far.'' The mysterious boy said before launching himself at the boys.

After some time he felt himself being lifted onto someone's back. Straining his eyes, Jeonghan saw that he was being carried by a boy with black hair. ''W-who are you?'' Jeonghan asked. His words laced with suspicion and wariness towards the stranger.

''Oh. Me? I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun.'' He said with a warm smile. And that was the beginning of a lasting friendship...

Flashback End

Finally coming to his senses he saw Daniel giving  a punch aimed to Zack's stomach.(A/n: there's gonna be a little twist here.) Zack was crouched down. Seething with rage he slowly stood up to give a counter attack to Daniel but was stopped by a round house kick to his face. The crowd traced the leg back to its owner to see Jeonghan.

His hands were in his pocket and an expression that said 'I-don't-want-to-deal-with-this-but- I-have-no-choice.' Slowly retracting his foot he said ''Don't be a sore loser.'' When done with what he said, he went back to his seat and put on his beats missing the amazed looks from the audience.

○°●•●°○°●•●°○°●•●°○

'Ring...'
'Hello?'
'Ah you picked up. Thought you'd ignore it.'
'Oh. It was you. Didn't check the ID. Well bye.'
'Wai- Beep'

Jeonghan sighed as he looked the caller ID. Hwang Zi Tao. He ran his hand through his hand gritting his teeth as his body numbed with anger. He threw his phone onto the end of his bed as he continued glaring at the phone.

Grabbing his hoodie from his coat hanger and his bag, he left his apartment deciding to go visit 'Small Daniel' as he dubbed him. As he neared the shop he heard noises from an alley way. Making a detour, he peeked into the alley and saw Jiho hitting Tiny Daniel while the other people present there just laughed.

'Ugh- them again?' Was what Jeonghan thought when he saw that the people watching the two inferior ones were Zack's goons and a woman. The pointy guy fell down after being given a quick karate chop at the back of the neck.

After having one of their friends collapse, the rest looked his way. "Hey Tiny Daniel." Jeonghan greeted with a two finger salute while the rest of the goons just looked at him.

"Enough." A bold voice said from behind Jeonghan. A tall boy with tattoos stood there with his hand in his pockets. Jeonghan stood up straight with eyes narrowed at the new comer deciding if his a foe or a friend.

''Woah, he's my type.''

''Isn't everyone?''

''Hey... thats Vasco!''

''What the?!!''

Vasco neared the group while pointy crawled as fast as he could to his friends. Jeonghan was still scanning him while putting his hands in his pockets  and leaning onto one foot.

''You'' Vasco directed it towards Jeonghan before continuing. ''Your one of the transfers, aren't you?'' Jeonghan still wary just nodded his head as a response.

''Your not a bad guy.''

'Wha...' Jeonghan was a little flabbergasted at what he said but didn't let it show. Whereas Vasco approached the pointy guy before... lifting him up with no efforts.

''You are the bad guys''

''Sorry! Let me down!!''

The guy said struggling in his hold. Wanting to end this fast he went next to Vasco and said ''I think thats enough. Don't think they would be coming here any soon.''

He looked at Jeonghan while Jeonghan maintained eye contact. When Vasco let his hold on the boy go, they scrambled out of the scene.

After a moment of silence, Jiho said ''Thankyou, Vasco.''

''You know me? Your from our school?'' Vasco asked.

''Yeah. From the fashion department.''

''Fashion? Thats the department the new guys are in, right?" He said while glancing a little at Jeonghan.

''Tell the new guy not to screw around.''

Next day...

Jeonghan was eating his lunch with Daniel, Zoe and Jiho while making sure to be sitting as far as possible from Zoe. He was still thinking about yesterday's events when a voice broke him out of his train of thoughts.

''-Even if your good looking and strong, don't screw around.'' Seeing Vasco, Jeonghan smiled  a little.

Vasco was shocked,no. Bewildered when Daniel grabbed his hand and took it off his shoulder. "S-sorry if I bothered you, I thought you were someone else."

Sighing, he stood up with his tray and went to dump it. He felt a small vibration in his pocket. Grabbing his phone from his pocket to see who it was. One look at the caller ID and he rejected the phone call and stuffed the phone back into his pocket.

Suddenly, he felt a pat on his shoulder. He looked to his side to see Vasco with a choco flavoured milk in his hand. Vasco extended the choco milk and said, ''For yesterday.'' Jeonghan grinned when he remembered what happened after the incident.

Flashback

As Vasco turned leave, a voice had shouted ''Hey!''

Vasco turned to see a bottle flying towards him. On instinct he caught it. He looked at the bottle to see that it was choco milk.

''You're not a bad guy either.'' Jeonghan said while smiling at the larger boy.

He waved at the boy while Vasco looked at the bottle and then him before smiling a little and leaving the vicinity.

Flasback end

''Thanks.'' He said while taking the bottle from his hand. The crowd just stared at the two wondering what had happened for the two to be on good terms.

□□□□□□□□○□□□□□□□□

Hey guys!

Was finally able to update. Hope you like it since it was pretty hard for me since I had a due history assignment and net was not good since it was raining pretty hard these days. Anyway thankyou fire reading and hope you enjoy it. And if you do don't forget to vote on this chapter!