Eighteen

Dedicated to hazzabear1boobear for liking my story, Love ya😘

Louis's POV
"Oh and here comes another poster talking about love..." I spoke into my earphones as I was on the phone with Harry. Harry and I have been talking throughout this whole month that I've been out here in Paris. It's like as if he was here with me so I was happy. I am leaving tomorrow so today is my last day to adventure around Paris.

"Well you love me, right?" Harry asked, but I'm pretty sure that he already knows the answer to that.

"Of course Harry." "Well just think of me when you look at it." I stopped in my tracks and looked at the poster in front of me. It was a poem about love, and I suddenly realized how much of this poem relates to not only my love life, but it also relates to Harry's, Niall's, and Liam's.

'Love Throughout Time

Time is like the wind,
Slow and smooth.
Time can change swiftly,
Fast and fierce.

Time is like wine,
Sweet and refined.
Time can be hard to get past,
Bitter and rough.

Time is like a butterfly,
Gentle and beautiful.
Time can flutter by,
Graceful and memorable.

Time is like our love,
Sturdy and never changing.
Time can persevere,
Forever and always.'

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it and sent it through the group chat. "Yup, this does remind me of you alright," I said softly and he must've saw it because he cooed at the picture.

"Time is really precious, isn't it?" Harry asked me and I hummed in response. I'm just waiting for him. Tome is precious and I should take time slow and not destroy it.

"I love you Lou," That 'I love you' made my heart soar through the clouds and made my smile reach from ear to ear.

"I love you too Hazza," I spoke gently like I always do, treating him like my delicate flower, and that's because he is my flower. He is beutiful, sweet, loving, cute, romantic, and outstandingly...perfect. Just like a flower.

"Haz, what would happen if we have never met?" The question slipped out of my mouth, but I really wanted to know the answer.

"Well, I think that I would still have some major trust issues, and I would never find love again. More than likely single and alone, but I'm glad that we did meet! Although it would've been nicer if you didn't run into me...."

I laughed, remembering our first encounter. I mean, it wasn't planned  but it was hilarious because of the fact that we are "together" now.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry!" I argued and he giggled. "Now you didn't, well you did, but you didn't fully. All you said was so- and that's when you looked at me."

"Well I'm sorry okay."

"Lou, it was a year ago and I apologized. We forgave each other. It's not like as if it's some long-term hatred or something. Besides, we did have some rough, aggressive sex when we were dating."

"I wouldn't say "some". I would say that we did have aggressive sex when we were dating."

"Oh, look at you. The literal geek."

"Hey! All I'm saying is that most of our sex life was pretty aggressive."

"Like I told Liam. It wasn't my fault that my boyfriend is attractive."