Thirty

3rd person
"At this time, I would love to congratulate the class of 2016!" The principal shouted into the mic and all hats were thrown into the air. The screams and shouts filled the arena and everyone ran out to the parking lot to cheer more.

The five boy's families were already outside when they met up with them. They hugged their parents and their siblings before they met up with one another.

When the five of them finally found each other, Harry and Louis immediately kissed one another, as well as Liam and Niall. Louis deepened their kiss as he pulled his body closer to his. Liam and Niall were no different. Niall however had his hands on his boyfriends neck so that the kiss got even deeper. Zayn just stood there a little awkwardly before he took sight of Shiro. She looked different, but Zayn didn't care.

 She looked different, but Zayn didn't care

"Shiro!" He shouted and ran up to her. Shiro turned and smiled softly at the sight of him. "Hey Zayn." She greeted and Zayn was confused as to why she was all of the sudden so nice to him.

"Umm...are you okay?" He asked very carefully. Shiro nodded, "I've been going to therapy like you insisted and I've gotten better."

"Really? Aren't you still with Zack?" "Nope!" She answered, popping the 'p'. "He is such a dick, and he always insult me whenever he got the attempt. Kept saying how I was just some 'attention whore' and that I have a lot of freaky issues....nd that's why my family....one by one decided to end their own....," Shiro couldn't finish because she was in tears.

Harry and the rest of them looked to see her state and walked up to her. Harry was the first one to hug her. He kept shushing her and kept telling her that it's okay.

"But you don't even know what happened." She choked as she hiccuped. All Harry did was smile as he said, "I don't need to know what happened in order to let you know that it's okay."

"Even if my family killed themselves? Probably because-"

"It's not because of you. If anything they were being selfish. They only cared about how they felt to forget that they have a beautiful daughter that has a heart as well. I'm pretty sure they still love you, and they want you to be happy, because they know. They know that they weren't happy with themselves, but they still have hopes for you. So you stay strong and be happy, and do it for them,"Harry interrupted before hugging her again.

"Why are you so nice to me?" She asked and Harry giggled. "Well I do remember you making my friend Zayn really happy. Besides, I'm the type to give second chances. Only if your name is Danielle."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Nah, my name is Shiro."

"Well let's start over, eh? My name is Harry, that over there is my boyfriend Louis. Next to him is my best friend Niall, and next to him is another good friend of mine, Liam, and the boy next to you is my other good friend, Zayn." Harry greeted as he pointed at every single one of them.