Twenty

3rd person
It was close to the end of summer vacation and all of the boys decided to throw a "End of summer" party at Harry's place.

Harry was getting dressed for the party when he heard his doorbell ring. He jumped, but grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself before he rushed down the stairs to answer the door.

He opened it and looked to see Louis, Niall, and Liam standing there with either food or drinks in their hands.

"Kind of early, don't you think?" Harry asked as he opened the door a little wider and they walked through. Harry led them to the kitchen where they could put all of the things at.

They placed it down and Harry looked at each one of them and looked over their ouftits. Niall's was just fine-

Liam's was good as well-

However, when he looked at Harry he nearly dropped his towel, but he gripped it and held it with one hand and grabbed Louis's with the other

However, when he looked at Harry he nearly dropped his towel, but he gripped it and held it with one hand and grabbed Louis's with the other. "You're not wearing this to the party."

"Why not, it's nice."

"Yeah, for going to the beach, but not for a prty. Definitely not a party that I'M hosting." Harry dragged Louis to his room and that's when he dropped his towel.

Louis's hands flew up to his eyes and Harry rolled his eyes.

"You've seen me naked before, no need to look away." "Oh that's true..." Louis removed his hands and watched Harry look through his closet.

"You don't even have any boy clothes, how are going to put one together?"

"Well when I was kidnapped by the boy who will not be name, he had me wear boys clothing for the time being, so I kept them in the back of my cllset, and I was planning in burning them some other day, but I guess you could wear them."

Harry looked and spotted the perfect outfit. He tossed it at Louis and pushed him to his attached bathroom. While Louis was changing, Harry decided to get dressed himself. He pulled out a couple of outfits and dresses and inspected each one. He smiled when his eyes laid on the perfect dress.