The waking up (part one)

A/N: this is my first x reader so please no hateful comments but there will be some mistakes so please excuse them also comments are very helpful but once again don't be rude please! Now on with the story.

Finally, it's summer vacation! You tell your mom. "What do you plan on doing for summer vacation (f/n)?" You reply with the same answer as always; Watch Homestuck!!! Your mom just smiles, then says that she needs to run to the store. You just say okay and then run upstairs. Now to watch homestuck.

After watching for a while you begin to feel dizzy. You get confused as to why when suddenly you begin to fall unconscious; while your world fades you begin to see images of a blonde haired boy in red run towards you. Once he gets to you and picks you up your world fades to black.

When you wake up you realize you aren't in your room. As you look around you realize that your in... Daves room??? You assume that you are dreaming but instead of pinching yourself you stand up. As you look around someone walks into the room. You look and see that it's Dave.

Dave smiles at you and then asks "how are you feeling?" You say fine in a very questioning tone. He was about to say something when he was interrupted by a very angry karkat storming in. Karkat: WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE DAVE YOU CANT BRING PEOPLE FROM THE DECEASED PLANET HERE!!! Dave glances over at you and gives you a reassuring smile. You don't feel reassured instead you feel the complete opposite. - you say- What do you mean deceased planet! Dave: ummm... How do I explain this.... Karkat: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DIE WITH YOUR PLANET LIKE EVERY OTHER HUMAN EXCEPT DIRK JAKE JOHN DAVE ROSE ROXIE AND JADE....!

You look to Dave nervously and say... What is he talking about... Dave: I'm sorry (f/n) but he is telling the truth someone was trying to kill you early on because that way we couldn't get the help we need from you but either way you were destined to die with your planet... But jade said we really needed you so I went back in time and saved you...

You can't believe it.... You finally say: that can't be true I'm not important I'm ordinary I'm in a dream I just know it none of you are real this is just a dream! -in a panic you start pinching yourself really hard but you not waking up... By this point your crying- this can't be REAL I'm dreaming!! Dave grabbed your arms so that you couldn't move them you struggled but eventually gave up after you realized there was no use. Dave: you need to calm down -after you stopped struggling he wiped your tears off of your cheeks which made you blush- finally you stop crying but you still don't quite understand what is going on.