Prologue 🌺 Dreams

Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to sing. I loved everything about it. While other kids were playing tag, I was sitting alone writing songs. I would write the most simplest but cutest songs. I wanted to get into to Northwestern University in Chicago because I heard that they were really good. But obviously it didn't turn out right. 

Now that I am 19 years old, I really do need to find myself a career that I can still have time to sing and do music. I like to do covers of some of my favorite artists, Beyonce, Camilia Cabello, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and ect. My YouTube is somewhat popular but that's really it. 

But on the other hand, my cousin Zion, got to do what he wanted. You might know him as Zion Kuwonu. Yes Zion from PrettyMuch. I met the rest of the boys, they're really nice but Edwin is just on another level. But my bestfriend Brooklyn is already dating him so I'm not here to come between their relationship. 

Now you might be wondering... who the hell am I? Well my name is Kiera and I'm 19 years young. So this is how this one night changed my love life forever🥀

A/N:

OK I UNDERSTAND IF YOU GET INSPIRED BY THIS STORY AND WANT TO WRITE ONE SIMILAR, THAT IS OK!! WHAT IS NOT OK IS YOU TAKING THINGS FROM MY STORY... I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR BUT STILL!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY AS I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR IT 😋 OH AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS ONE!!