Part 3 🔆 Rise n' Shine

He places his arm around me and we get into his car. I didn't remember much of that night... last thing I remembered was falling asleep in his car. 

                                                    ✰⋆✰⋆✰⋆✰⋆✰⋆✰

Present: 

"Dime tú, cómo hago
Para captar tu atención
Sé muy bien, que en el pasado
Te han roto el corazón"

I wake up in an unfamiliar bedroom. I look down and I had a big hoodie on with white socks. The fuck happened to me?

"Yo can you turn that shit down, like yea I know Tu Luz is a good song but I'm trying to sleep" Joel walks in shirtless. Oh fuck his abs were amazing. Like geesh fuck me already.

"Wait you heard of Tu Luz?" I ask.

"Yea, I wrote it..." 

Hold the fuck up whaaa?? Oh wait he's part of CNCO haha makes sense.

"Well that's nice. You can go back to sleep now"

"Actually I came up here to ask if I could sleep in my bed?" he pointed to the bed I was sitting on.

"Holy shit dude, why the fuck did you put me on your bed? You should of put me on your couch!" I quickly stood up and pushed him on the bed. 

"Well I didn't want to be rude..." he said.

"Rude my ass, go to sleep."

I head downstairs, admiring the scenery of the house. Damn this house was so big! I took a right, thinking a door led to the bathroom, and I opened it. There, Chris was getting a blowjob by this random blonde chick. 

"Holy shit..." I murmur. I couldn't move, I stood there in shock. He suddenly noticed me and his eyes opened in embarassment.

I then burst out laughing. I was actually crying on how much I was laughing. I hit my head against the wall which made me laugh even more. Ugh I'm such a crackhead. I knew the blonde hoe was just looking at me as if I was crazy or something but I didn't give a fuck. 

I finally got myself together and stood up. I wiped of the hoodie and put my hair in a ponytail. 

"Perdoname for the disruption, you may continue your... um... show. Yea show." I bow and head out the room. I walked to the kitchen and saw a shirtless Richard looking in the fridge. 

"Is it normal to walk in and find someone giving Chris a blowjob?" I ask. I startled Richard a bit and he looked at me. 

"No why?!?" he looks at me confused.

"Go in his room and find out" I sit down and look at my phone. 

"Don't you want any breakfast?" Richard asks.

"It's rude to be in someone else's house and just take all their food" I shrug.

"It's fine, we make Joel get groceries every weekend" Richard says as he heads upstairs. I grab a banana and plump on the couch. I look at my phone.

28 missed calls from "Bitchass Cousin 🤦🏽‍♀️"

Damn Zion must of been worried sick... to my surprise. I called him and he answered. He obviously just woke up cause of the tone in his voice. 

"You little bitch left without telling me..." he starts.

"Well I had work in the morning so what did you expect?" 

"Work my ass, I know you at CNCO's house" he says.

"Oh well ok then. Cya" 

"Hold up wai-"