Part 4 🔎Searching

I go to the bus stop and wait till I can finally go home. Today has been such a long day... ugh fml. 

                                       ✰⋆✰⋆✰⋆✰⋆✰⋆✰

Present:

On the way home  I just start crying. Like it was so unusual because I never cry... like I feel hella depressed and worried. That was a fucking college I was going to. I now have no education. What if I become dumb? What if I can never get a job? What if I become homeless and end up dying? The thought of it scares me. 

When I finally arrive home, I just go upstairs and plop on my bed. I needed this. I get into my pajamas and start watching Netflix. By the end of the night, I finished 5 series. And they all had 3 - 8 seasons. Love that for me. I turned off my phone so I wouldn't get any calls or texts. I am now officially antisocial. I ate literally 5 buckets of grapes, when you wanna go fat but you're vegan lol. Then my dumbass has to start looking for a damn job. All the thoughts in my head just made me fall asleep. 

The next morning I put on a lazy outfit, no makeup, and I put my hair into a messy bun. I'm hella depressed now cause I have no school to go to. I'm just gonna be uneducated. I pick up my phone and see that I had 20 missed calls and 38 text messages from Joel. 

"Are you ok Kiera?" 

"Kiera? It's me, Joel. All the boys are worried" 

"Yo it's Richard texting from Joel's phone... are you all good? We want to know if you're ok.."

"MY BESTIE KIERA!! ITS ERICK AND I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR ALL GOOD!" 

"Kiera, ¿por qué no respondes? Es Zabdiel, estoy muy preocupado." 

"Chica!! Es Chris. Please be alright.... we don't want you dead :-("

All of these texts made me cry. Why have I been crying so much? Fuckkkk Kiera stop cryingggg!!! 

I text all of them back and say: Hey guys, just got expelled from my college

I text all of them back and say: Hey guys, just got expelled from my college.... for sticking up for myself. I'm hella sad cause I now have nothing to do with my life so yea. I would appreciate if you could help me but I understand if you don't wanna. I also understand if you wanna ignore me for the rest of our lives and hope I die lol. 

I'm so dramatic omg-

You know what, fuck it. I'm about to live my life, no matter what. Maybe I'll go back chasing my singing dream.

I get up and get a nice outfit on. I do my hair in a simple but cute style and walk out the door. I go to target and grab some things. 

On the walk home I see a flyer hanging from on a pole. "Do you want to be the next model of America? Call *number* to audition"

Hmm doesn't seem too bad. Maybe I'll call later. When I got home, I ate while debating if I should call or not. Fuck it why not. 

Hello?

Oh hi, I saw one of your flyers on a pole and I was wondering if I could audition to be a model or not

Oh yes, of course, you can! The address is *inserts address*. The auditions are this Saturday and next Sunday. 

Ok, thank you so much

___ Call ended___ 

Well, this is going to be interesting.