Part One 📱 Face Time

Kiera POV:

"Dime tú, cómo hago
Para captar tu atención
Sé muy bien, que en el pasado
Te han roto el corazón"

I woke up to my alarm going off. As you can see, Tu Luz, is my alarm. I can't ever get enough of that song. But suddenly I get a call. 

"Bitchass Cousin 🤦🏽‍♀️" wants to Face Time. 

This bitch barely ever calls me, even though he promised he would every day. But its whatever, I'm surprised he even remembered I exist. 

On Face Time: 

On Face Time: 

Kiera: Yes hoe what do you want. 

Zion: Excuse me? That actually hurt you know. I never have been called a "hOe"

Kiera: Well I guess we all have our firsts eh? But for real, what do you want?

Zion: I can't check up on my baby cousin?

Kiera: We all know you wouldn't do that... 

Zion: True, but tbh I need you to do me a big favor. 

Kiera: Depends on what it is... don't ask me to do some dumb ass shit yo.

Zion: I won't, I won't. Ok so there's this party and a bunch of different boybands are going... and we each need a girl to attend with us. I'm not asking you to come as a date... just asked cause you're a girl.

Kiera: Wow I'm so special eh? Is that cuteass group Why Don't We going? 

Zion: Yes Kiera they are....

Kiera: Ok then I'll come but you owe me some mofongo.

Zion: Ight bet, it's next Friday. The boys and I will pick you up at 9:00.

Kiera: Ight bye bitchass I'll talk to you later. 

Zion: K bye fuckface. 

Call ends

Ok so now I have to fucking go shopping... ugh I'm already dreading this. My ass can't shop for "cute" clothes for shit. 

I put my hair up in a small ponytail and get ready for the day. I called my bestfran Brooklyn to come over cause the sun was really pretty and I wanted to take some pics for Instagram.

They turned out really good and I was so sunkissed lol.

I  went to the grocery store and got some stuff, and then stayed home and did nothing

I  went to the grocery store and got some stuff, and then stayed home and did nothing. It was currently summer so I didn't have school or nothing. 

"Kiera why don't you get your ass up and run somewhere" Brooklyn says as she gets a bag of chips out of the cabinet. 

"Yea says the one who's eating my food" I fire back. 

She just playfully rolled her eyes and sat next to me. For the rest of the day we just watched Netflix and ate junkfood.

.♥+♥*Thursday.♥+♥*

Ok so now it's time for me to finally go shopping for this stupidass thing Zion wants me to go to. Like I look so bad in everything.... it's so wierd. 

I finally found myself a dress that I actually liked and it looked sexy asf on me. Yes I know I don't have curves or boobs but it still looks good.

Its a cherry red, leather, hourglass dress. It has this really nice shine to it. But whatever, I just wanna go on my bed and watch Elite. 

♥+♥*Friday

.♥+♥*Friday.♥+♥*

It was time to go, Zion woud be here any minute now and I was waiting on my couch. Zion had finally arrived and Edwin brought Brooklyn with him so I wouldn't be alone. 

"Damn Kiera, I see you bestfran" Brooklyn says as she walks over to greet me. 

"She look ok... she's still a fuckface under all that makeup" Zion playfully walks over and hugs me. 

"Fuck off you roach... you know I can drag you any day now" I say snatching his beanie. 

He chases me for a bit until I get tired of running in heals. We then go to the limo and get going. 

When we get there, I go to the bathroom and make sure I look ok. Only if I hadn't known that this one night will change my love life forever.