Part 2 🎉 Meetings and Greetings

I walked out the bathroom feeling somewhat confident in myself. I spotted Brooklyn and Edwin and decided to go over with them. 

"Hey guys, I hope I'm not interupting love over here" 

"No you're not Keira lol" Edwin says.

"Edwin stop being a dumbass and say the girl look good cause man my bestfran be stunningggg" Brooklyn says. 

"Aw thanks boo I loves you and you look amazing too... but that doesn't give you an advantage to my food" 

Brooklyn's smile turned into a sarcastic frown. 

I laughed and headed over to where the rest of the boys of PrettyMuch were at. They were talking to five other boys that I didn't really recognize. But then I saw him. The boy that changed me. 

He had the most vibrant brown eyes ever. His hair was straight and combed to the side. He had a jean jacket on that made him look ten times more sexier than he already was. 

"Well hello ther-" I stutter

"Agh hey! You must be Kiera!" a guy with blonde curly hair says. He was darkskin and had big arm muscles. 

"Yea I am, you are?"

"Oh I'm Richard, that's Zabdiel, Erick, Chris, and Joel" 

"So you must know the bitchass named Zion?" I made an evil smerk.

"That 'bitchass'  is our bestfriend..." the jean jacket boy says while rolling his eyes. 

"I'm sorry but an attitude is not what you're going to catch right now with me gurly" I fire back.

"Well why don't you just fuck off and stick a spoon up your ass" he finally says as he walks away. 

"Ugh don't mind Joel... he just broke up with his girl and he's really moody. We started to think he was bipolar for a second lol" Chris says as he scratches his neck.

So his name is Joel eh? Jean Jacket Joel. That seems nice. But why did we have to have a bad start. Maybe later on in the night I'll try and talk to him... 

My ass changed into a more comfy outfit cause I was starting to get really annoyed with the skinny ass dress.

Oh I still was looking fine asf. After having my lil moment of being a narcissist... I went back into the party room. I saw Joel sitting alone with his phone in his hand. His hair was somewhat all in his face. I grabbed two lemonades and a bowl of fruit. I walked over, placed the fruit on the couch and sat criss cross apple sauce.

He gave me a 'wtf is you doing' look. I just sat there taking dumb selfies on Snapchat. I could see from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me.

"Ok what the hell do you want?" he suddenly says. 

"I want something? Jeesh I can't sit down next to a dude without them thinking I'm there to ask for shit?" I say back. 

"Out of all the places to sit, you sit here." 

"Damn I was trying to say sorry for acting kinda bitchy earlier."

"I accept your apology now can you please move... I'm waiting on someone"

"Shit my ass even brought you a fucking lemonade cause I was trying to be polite like yo..."

"Well I don't want to drink your stupid lemonade now leave me the fuck alone!"

"Damn if you weren't such a pain in the ass, maybe your girlfriend wouldn't of broken up with you" I gave him a dirty look and just left. 

I walked over to Chris, he was the only people that I knew that I could find. I was trying to be friends with Joel, but no. 

"Hey Crisps what you doing?"

"Crisps? We doing nicknames now" 

"Maybe hehe. But you can't make a funny nickname for me Crisps" I say acting like I'm the shit. 

"Nah bet. Kiera? hmmm lets see. What about 'Keke' or 'Kumbaya'?" 

"Crisps!! I would prefer Keke but call me what you want" I say.

"Kumbaya it is then." Chris smerks.

"Cabrón" i say.

"Puta" he says.

I then go over and sit on an empty chair alone. I pull out my phone and start watching Skam France. Then I feel I body next to me. 

"Hi?"i say looking at the figure.

"You're sexy"he suddenly said. 

"Erm thanks?" what the fuck bruh... 

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Nah I'm good... thanks for asking though.." 

Then I felt his hand grasp my arm. His hands were hard and there was an evil feeling to that touch. He drags me from my seat and takes me to a dark room. 

There was a table and he hardly places me on it. He ties my hands to the sides and started taking off my pants. I was crying but I couldn't scream cause I was in shock. 

This random person goes down to my area and starts licking. I couldn't take it. I was on the verge of throwing up in my own mouth.

I hear muffles in the outside of the room so I start screeching. Then the door opens. Joel walks in and looks straight into my eyes. He flinched and then suddenly dragged the random guy from his collar and knocked him out. 

He rushes over to me and gives me a hug. I cry into his shoulder... I couldn't stop crying. I just got raped. 

"I'm so so so so SO sorry we started off bad... I really tried to get on your good side..." I confess. 

"Hey it's fine, I was kinda being bitchy earlier" he says as he helps me up.

"You think?" I softly chuckle and nudge him in his arm. 

He places his arm around me and we get into his car. I didn't remember much of that night... last thing I remembered was falling asleep in his car.