Will DMT Reference sheet

name: William Roger DMT

Age: 19

Crush/Wife: Kayla/Kara Locket

Kids: Dash, Aura, Chronic, and Cosmic (plus an adopted kid named Sora, but she's a bit of a dead oc, plus a pair of twins, but one died, the other was taken by evil)

Likes: painting, Drawing, Art, Science, nerding out, muttering, being a emo little BI- *gets slapped

dislikes: pretty much everything.. just kidding, he likes a lot of things to..

Fears: the future, one day losing control, spiders, social interaction, being confronted about feelings, not having a head on

info:

Will DMT is the Leader of the Universetale Squad, a special force that serves the king of they're au and are actually from seperate aus, almost Everyone in universetale has lost their au, then instead of travelling through aus, they made they're own, and they swore to protect every last AU out there, to prevent the evil things that happened to they're au's from happening to others..

Will DMT is a being containing the willpower soul, while yes, like every other oc out there he is "most powerful" but unlike the others, who abuse said power.. Will is wise with it, and can't really control it anyway, so he only uses the powers he's comfortable with, his other powers can be used as well.

unfortunately Will is hunted down for his power, so he is possessed a lot, heck, he has his old friend Wisp stuck in his soul, speaking of being stuck in Souls, Will's soul is actually 7000 people merged into one soul, Will's original soul was Bravery, but nowadays it's just Willpower.

he is one of the only two people who are "painfully self aware" meaning he, quite literally, knows everything.. or at least things that are happening in other areas, you really can't lie to him, he's able to tell instantly.. if it happens in the text, he can tell, he has the ability to code things, he doesn't do it often, but it's fun to him

he has a few forms, his most common is his "normal" form, which is a 3'8 skeleton with a purple hoodie, white scarf, neon blue slippers, and a red t-shirt

Will's other forms are his corrupted Form (which isn't evil, just a name), his "god" form.. which isn't even a god, and his 100% form, however 100% is not his limit, but he prefers to stop himself there... he doesn't want to harm anyone..

Will is a rare breed of Skeleton, his head is white, but his other bones, such as his arms, legs, hands, Etc, are Orange, meaning he is also endangered, almost extinct actually, he's the last of his race.. and he's not even natural..

Will was created by a mad scientist named Flurr, he was created in an Au named undercraze with his Brother Papyrus.. while yes, in AU's the skeletons are usually "Sans", Will prefers to be called Will.. and gets rather annoyed when someone calls him "Sans" or "experiment 202"

Will's au, Undercraze, Was destroyed by a man named Luka, who was possessed by a glitched scythe, while not exactly FULLY destroyed.. everyone except For Will, and Undercraze Frisk, managed to Escape, everyone else was taken by corruption, which Will had to put the pieces back together.. nothing was the same.. everyone was spreading an infection, so Will contained the au in a barrier... the Au is now guarded and safe, only Will may access this au unless he allows another to come with.

Will's Megalovania is known as "Geolysm", it is in this link right here www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf_7JZ…

the Way Will escaped from Undercraze is by, well.. Dying.. 

Will found out a strange ability, he can come back to life with another version of himselfs soul, the way this works is by the shards travelling to the soul, breaking away the pieces that the shards are, and taking they're place, giving the new Will the same memories and personality, as well as a few other features... If soul regeneration goes wrong, then Will has a machine to place the soul in and forcefully recieve the memories.. however, if Will does soul regeneration to many times in rapid moment, he will enter a type of "hybernation" to recover power and HP..

Will tends to be a thinker, he fights with a demon in his head constantly and he is always. ALWAYS sweating from exhaustion, he has a tail, as well as small spikes on his arms, which for his spikes he has to bandage them constantly, or else someone who hugs him is in for a big pointy painful hug..

While he may seem intimidating, he's actually very friendly, but he is a little... "Threatening"..