Part 4

(Sorry I took so long) I just caught up w/ my college work and just got my free time back:") Hope you guys like it.. Once again this is like my baby:) so if you have negative feedbacks then keep it to yourself cause this is honestly something that keeps me happy. I enjoy your comments. I only upload on requests like I said before and I dont care if you vote:") Just tell me what you think thats all I really ask for.. haha ... ENJOY:)

------------------------Taylen---------------------------

"Maya!................Maya!" I yelled, I ran out the house. How could she have gotten so far? I ran back into the house and went straight for my car keys. She would either be at Syds or at home. My abs, were still on fire from her body pressing up against me. My heart had this strange feeling all over them. When she had told me her top had came off, oh god I got a hard on right away. Then that kiss, what was that? What was I thinking, and then I just I pulled away. She must feel so rejected right now, I needed to find her. I wanted to explain myself. My best friend can fucking kiss, that's all that's running through my head. I shook my head once more.. Okay, okay.. Focus and just drive.  

I pulled up to Syds house, literally opening the door before I could even put the gear in park. Syd was sitting on the porch, trying to do her yoga that I honestly would have greeted her with an insult on how uncoordinated she was, but Maya was running through to my mind. We needed to talk. "Hey" Syd replied. "Hey, is Maya here?" I replied rubbing my right hand in my hair and trying to keep my feet from running through to her house. "Ugh, I wouldn't know buddy, didn't you drop her off last night?" she replied. I didn't say anything. I just gave her a pleading look to help me.

"Oh man, I'll call her cell" she replied, stumbling out of her balance and running into the house. I nodded my head. "I'll check her house" I replied half way running to my car. "yah you do that" she replied as she went into the house to grab her phone.

Where could she be. Why did I pull back? WHY did she KISS ME?

---------------------------Amaya------------------------------------

My eyes felt as if they were so heavy, that I couldn't even open them. My nose was completely snotty. What was I thinking? Ugh...I forced myself to get up, I'd give it 15 mins before he would realize I wasn't at Syds, and then he'd try to head to my house. I moved my feet ...left, right, left, right.. Trying desperately to keep myself from crouching to my knees and crying all over again. I had to stay strong. Omg, I was crying in public, ugh, something I hated doing. I walked down the street, and I just kept on walking. Then I turned around and headed to Syds.  

Knowing her parents weren't home, I just walked through the doors. I walked into her living room. She was sitting their waiting for me, all the good stuff laid out. The chocolate chip dough, DVD's; fried Twinkies and Oreos, Juice boxes, and my personal favorite the biggest funnel cake that' she could fry. She had a pair of comfy blankets awaiting me and a big body pillow that she made for me stuffed with peacock feathers that I swear to god felt like heaven when you laid on it.

I looked at her and my eyes filled with tears and she got up to hug me. Whenever Taylen did something that hurt me so badly, like when I first found out he had sex with another girl, oh yah this is what cured me. The ultimate sweet indulgence, sucked all my pain. & even though I get super fat. I honestly could care less.

"What happened?" she replied as she rubbed my back. "I kissed him, like fcken idiot, I leaned in and I kissed him" I whispered. She looked at me and a smile formed around her face. "And then! Why are you crying" she replied. Trying desperately to read my face. "He, didn't feel the same way Syd. He pulled back. See Syd this is what I have been fearing." I replied. Wiping a tear away. She looked at me and gave me a hug. "Ugh, fuck him! You finally made a move! Now you don't have to live in regret and its honestly his lost" she replied. I nodded my head. My tears gushing down. My heart felt so swollen I couldn't even breathe.