Part 8

(Hi guys, thank you so much for all the support:) All the comments, I absolutely loved them. They make my day every time. I was shocked to have so much. I appreciate all the Reg. fans I have that have followed me on this story since day 1:) I'm writing for you guys. Thanks so much. Comment.comment.comment.) Enjoy. 

--------------------------------------------------Amaya------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling as if I only closed my eyes for 3 seconds. I sighed a long sigh and felt  his lips come to my ears. “What was that for?” he whispered into my ears. I smiled. “I feel as if the night ended to short” I replied softly. 

He laughed and his lips trailed down my neck. “We can stay in if you want and make it seem longer” he replied with a smile. I nodded my head. “Sounds good to me, we can have a movie day and talk all day today” I said thoughtfully. 

He smiled and rolled on top of me. “Is that all you seriously want to do” he replied with a sly smile. His lips came down unto mines and I kissed him passionately. I smiled as he released me and held me with his eyes. 

Then his lips came down on me but this time it felt different. His passion felt a lot more stronger. I  released myself from all his heat to  take myself off his cloud he was leading me too. I wanted to know his reason why. I wanted to know why he kissed me like that. 

I looked at him my eyes asking the question. His hands held my face and his body weight felt like nothing on me. I smiled. “I regret denying you the first time you kissed me” he replied sincerely. I nodded my head in understanding. 

He sighed. “If I knew you could kiss like this, I would have done this a long time ago” he replied with a smirk. I laughed and pinched his side. He smiled. “  I really am sorry for putting you through this” he replied. I nodded my head. “Ok, apology accepted” I replied. The main thing was that we were here now with one another. He smiled and gave me his lips. Kissing me once again. 

I held his face in my hands. His body warming me up quickly. I slid my leg up and down his calf and I heard him groan. “What did you do with my best friend” he sighed. I smiled. “absolutely nothing, when did you start seeing your best friend” I replied. 

He sighed. “I guess, when I started to lose her and take her for granted. That’s when” he replied grimly. My heart felt so touched by those words. “Thanks” I replied. I sighed. He made me so happy. I didn’t regret my decision. I wanted to be with him. 

Whatever fell into place, fell into place. I smiled. And kissed him once more. He came to my side now and pulled me closer to his chest.  I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest. We laid their in a peaceful silence as his hands played and lingered all over my back mesmerizing me. I nuzzled closer into him. 

------------------------------Taylen--------------------------------------

Her sweet perfume came to my nose making me want her more. I loved this girl so much that it hurt. I held her close to my body. A perfect fit. I smiled as she laid her tiny hands onto my abs making them ache all over on my insides. 

I sighed. My need for her didn’t go away it only grew stronger. But I was going to wait, I was always going to wait. Whenever she gave me the green light. I would show her what it felt like. 

I was tired of always seeing her cry and now I know I could keep that from happening. I was going to call Layla today and she would probably do the same with Daren. I felt like a complete idiot, everyone around me could see how crazy I was over her. Now I was finally seeing it. 

She smiled and I kissed her once more. “You Hungary?” I replied. She nodded her head. “I’m Starving” she replied simply. I smiled and got up. “French Toast it is” I replied. She smiled. “I’ll head into the shower” she smiled. I stopped halfway to the door.