chapter 10

Ten days.. ten days before campers had before they had to go home.

Oh how fun this would be.

Max was utterly terrified..he would have to go home to him.

"So Max, ready to go bsck to what you deserve?" The voice called.

'No..' Max replied feebly.

The voice didn't reply. Max picked his head up from thw uncomfortable pillow and looked at the other side if the tent, there layed Niel sleeping peacefully facing Max.

The smaller boy smiled at him, before putting his hoodie on. Sure, it was hot during the day, but the mornings gave you chills, but not the bad kind, the kind were it feels great outside, but your body needed to adapt to the temperature change.

'It's nice.' Max thought to himself.

He walked over to the poorly made boat dock, just by looking at it you could assume that a plank could break underneath your feet from rotting and possibly termites.

Max really didn't care though, he didn't feel like 'Max' he felt like he was a character in the Sims, and someone was controlling his movements and actions. He hated it.

He hated himself really.

He walked over to the edge of the pear and sat down, his bare feet barely touching the cool water. He wasn't wearing his jeans, he knew no one was up, and won't be up for another two or three hours so he just walked out in his hoodie and boxers. Shocker.

Cool air started blowing, messing up Max's hair more than it already was. "God dammit." Max said trying to get the hair out from over his eyes.

He heard grass ruffling behind him.

"Max?" He heard a male voice say. He was hoping it was a dream.

Max turned around to face were the voice was coming from, and it was none other than,

Niel

An

Im not dead, unfortunately, im back, so hello!