Original Character

The Main character of this story is an Original character by the name of Hibiki Akatsuki. 

Name: Hibiki Akatsuki

Avatar Name: Echo 

Age: 16 

Birthdate: 01.30.2006

Hair: White (albino)

Eyes: Red (albino)

Ht/Wt: 5'8" 160lbs.

Blood type: O+

Hibiki is the heir to a military science research and development company. As a youth, he grew up isolated from others due to overly doting parents, albinism, and being the only heir to a very prominent company. 

Hibiki took up Fencing at the age of 6 after a young friend mentioned it to him during a business meeting between his father and another company.

Hibiki was homeschooled by private tutors, and his only social interactions were mostly between adults and the occasional child brought along for a business meeting. His eyesight progressively got worse due to his albinism and he became blind at the age of 14. He continued his studies and improved his other sensory skills but had to give up fencing and many other hobbies. 

Father, who was concerned by his son's blindness and hearing of Full dive technology used his connections with ARGUS to secure a spot in the upcoming month-long full dive session. 

Hibiki was ecstatic to be able to see again.