part 1

pls excuse my typos :(

Min Jeon closed her locker with a sigh, she hated school, and she had math next. She hates math. While she turned around to walk to class she noticed Felix running up to her.

Min knew something was up because Felix had this dumb grin on his face. In his hand seemed to be some sort of white card, it didn't really concern her though.

"Minnnnnyyyy" he whined, "guess what??" He said, still having his dumb grin.

"I'm not guessing Felix, I won't be able to...you're always wild who knows what's on your mind" she said while sarcastically and playfully rolling her eyes. 

Felix pouted but then exclaimed after a few seconds " Hyunjins having a party" this time, his grin even bigger.

" oh that kid? I never knew he threw parties" I said while squinting, and furrowing my eyebrows together. I swear to god I probably looked ridiculous.

Felix just laughed " yes the kid that basically fucked every girl in the school, the kid that's your worldwide playboy doesn't throw parties. Wow your even a bigger dumbass then I thought miNNY."

I was so ready to yell at this boy, he knew how much I hated being called MiNNy. Felix just laughed at my reaction. I huffed.

After a while of me pouting and Felix booping my nose delight covered my eyes " gassssPPP FELIX" I said a little too loud.

He replied with a hum but also tried to hush me. "We should go ;)" this time I said it with a wink, Felix eyes widened " Minny what are you up toOO" he said, he looked at me sheepishly, " don't tell me the A+ student is going to party hard agaiNN???"

I just ignored what his first comment was and replied with a enthusiastic yuP. I smirked so ready, I asked Felix for the time and place and found out it was tonight, wasn't going to complain though since it was Friday and I had nothing better to do.

After me and Felix talked for a little while longer, the bell rang to go to class. I waved Felix good bye and headed off.

Upon arrival I made sure to take a seat way far back because the guys always tried to talk to me or yanno look up my skirt.

Since  I was that type of girl that always wanted to look good, I always purposely had my skirt look shorter. The guys didn't bother me though as long as I sat at the back.

Class was almost starting and a very attractive man entered the class and heck was he hot. After a bit of staring I noticed that he was hyunjin and oh, his "girlfriend" was there too.

Honestly I always laugh at dumb chicks like them, like my god even Minho was smarter then them. Do you know how much that says? Biggest dumbass in existence and the girls were dumber then him. Who in the world would actually date a playboy. Oh and then go on social media and whin about the breakup. Unless theyre in it for sex but.

my thoughts drifted me off...not paying attention to what was happening around me. Until I later noticed hyunjin was in front of me and Jisung was behind me.

"hmm..mm?" I said looking up to the really attractive dude. The guy lowered his head so he could reach my level. Since jisung was behind me I heard him whisper in my ear " panicked gay" and I was so ready to slap him.

I whipped my head about to tell him to hush but my hair thought it was a good idea to smack hyunjin the face. Quickly turning around I apologized. Jisung just snorted and I kicked his foot, I turned my head back around again and told him to shut the fuck up. When I did so the teacher walked in. Honestly I wanted to die.

and hyunjin laughed too cause he knew I was in shit

gosh I hate boys sometimes