part 2

The school day finally ended and I felt so free. As I approached my locker to get stuff out and put in my bag to take home, Jisung tapped my shoulder.

" minnnny" he said, and my gosh could I tell this complete jerk was smiling behind my back. I turned around with a sarcastic grin, and he could tell it was fake. I hate that nickname.

" remember the party starts at 10pm, do you want a ride?" He reminded me.

"Sorry Jisung no ride, if I did my parents would find out. Ill just walk there like I always do when I go to parties" I told him.

Jisung just looked at me and turned his body so his back was on the lockers, he turned his head so he could face me.

" god Min how do you even walk back home when your high like that, remember that on-" Minho covered his mouth and completed it for him, "one time you got so high you went to a park at 2am and sang at the top of your lungs? Then called us and said " mINHoE I THINK JM ACTUALLY GAY THERES THIS REALLY HOT GIRL WALKING PAST ME AN"

I was so done with this harassment. abuse. pain.

"Ok mINHoE you can shut up because I have so much I can talk about you and your drunk adventures" i told him with a huge grin. He immediately shut up.

Also?? Where did he come from, how long has he been listening to our conversations? I ended up bursting out a laugh. Jisung and Minho looked at me.

"BHAHAHA MINHO I JUST REMEMBERED THAT ONE TIME AT BORAS PARTY WHERE YOU TRIED TO PLAY POOL BUT YOU KEPT MISSING THE BALL AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FINE AND THEN YOU WERE SO DRUNK THAT YOU USED TO MUCH FORCE WITH THE STICK THAT IT FLEW OUT YOUR HAND AND HIT THE GIRL AND SHE-" I couldn't even talk I was crying, this was a memory I couldn't forget

" my god minhO YOURE SUCH A DUMBASS" I snorted again, Jisung just smirked and turned his head to Minho patting his back. Reassuring him it was ok to be dumb.

Honestly these boys must be done with me because minhO just walked away in disbelief  and I wasn't even done talking. Then Jisung cracked a smile and laughed too. I don't know if it was because I was laughing or if it was because if it was funny.

I stopped laughing and wiped a tear from my eye and I faced back to my locker and close it. As I locked it my Jeongin came up to me and asked what I was doing tonight. I looked at him with this look or something because he immediately understood and just shakes his head with a fake disgusted face.

"Eww Min, no" he said, "not again you always do this god how can one like alcohol so much??" I just shrugged.

" I never said I liked it. It's the side effects, makes you go wild and happy." I responded as I patted his back.

Jeongin just looked at me again and reminded me to stay safe and keep my image right.

Honestly he had a point. My dad was a wealthy businessman and I have to make sure our family looks good. If I ever messed up we'd look so bad. I'd be a "alcoholic daughter" and that would totally ruin our image.

Hi lovelies I'm sorry if this is shit
I'm so bad at writing books hsbsb

I hope you're enjoying it so far <3