part 3

Don't mind my spelling mistakes I didn't double check or revise :)

I opened my door when I got home and put down my stuff on the couch. Also giving a little "mom I'm homeee" so she knew.

I immediately headed upstairs to get ready for the party since I am extremely extra and the fact it was 4:30 pm meant I needed to get this homework done and go.

I opened my room door and sat on my bed with a sigh, then went a full on flop so I was on my back as I whipped out my phone to check my notifications.

lee

lee.felicks
wait can I cheat

boba.minny
omg get off your lazy ass and do ur
own work wyd?

lee.felicks
damn Min you know how lazy I am wtf

boba.minny
omg u damn crackhead just go do ur work

lee.felicks
bitch I have goats to feed I don't got time

boba.minny
PFFFFT GOATS? ARE U TRYNA MAKE ME PEE U AINT GO GOATS HOE

lee.felicks
you're tryna tell me I don't have goats you think this fuckinh fuNNy Min do u know me

boba.minny
so you adopted goats over night?
IM ACTUALLY GONNA CRY WTF IS WROBGWITH U

lee.felicks
yes I have goats wtf u headass bye yknow
screw u

lee.felicks
I don't have goats u looser

boba.minny
spelt loser wrong wtf omg are u alReadY hIGh???!

lee.felicks
loser.

—> lee.felicks was active 3 minute ago*
—> boba.minny was active 1 minutes ago*

After scrolling through my Instagram feed a little more, I switched off my phone so I could do my homework.

—time skip bc why would we talk about her doing homework u nerds—

I sighed as I closed my books and checked the time, 6pm. It was about time I got ready, a girl like me is bound to take hours.

I closed my stuff and put it in my bag, and quickly ran to the shower so I'd fix my hair. I quickly painted my nails a nice acrylic yellow, and made sure to smell nice so I put on Piña Colada body spray after coming out the shower.

I walked out the bathroom with my hair up in a towel to quickly find a outfit to put on. I wanted to wear something comfy, and not too fancy?? But I obviously wanted to look good.

People love me, I'm basically known as a party queen. They love when I show up to parties, I make it fun and more exciting, how could I not be worried about how I look?

After looking through my closet for a while I finally settled on a cute outfit. Honestly it wasn't fancy at all, more like a normal outfit I'd wear to school, except I'd get dress coded. ( I'll show a picture after )

After putting on my outfit I quickly headed to my dresser and whipped out my makeup. I put on a nice dark plush velvet red lipstick on. My eyeshadow was just barley visible sparkles. It's only noticeable in the light. I finished my foundation and highlight, everything that was necessary.

I think I looked pretty good tbh ;)

—time skip to when it was time to go*

I called up my bestie bora as we headed out to the party together. I made sure to sneak out from my room because I had a bathroom that connected from it, there was a balcony from that bathroom. So that was the way I'd escape by jumping down.

Bora was waiting by the front of my house with a finger over her mouth shushing me not to make noise as she saw me. Her hand motioned for me to hurry so we wouldn't get caught.

Bora and I looked really cute tbh ( the outfits )

*Bora is in the left and Min is the right*

As I walked down the street to the party I was already having fun because bora and I were doing stuff for shits & giggles.

While laughing my ass off down the street I saw a group of boys, I thought that they must've been going to the party too. Because they seemed like a group of kids that went to our school. The group leader was really attractive.

Bora seemed to take notice at my stare, " hmm Min, are u staring at the hot guy?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, who is he??" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"Pfft omg you actual crackhead he's the guy that you slapped your hair in his face with" She said shaking her head, chuckling a little bit.

"BORA I DID NOT DO THAT. THATS NOT HIM? omg I blew my chance with him tonight. what the hell?....boraaaaaaa" I groaned, I became a whining child in 0.2 seconds.

I stared ahead of me, slowing starting to take notice. ahh oh right, that's hyunjin. the fuckboy.

Bora interrupted my thoughts to answer my previous question. "OHH MIN WERE U GONNA HIT IT OFF WITH THE HOTTIE ;)"
she said with a huge ass grin.

Gosh did she look dumb, but my friends were the cutest when the smiled. I just squished my cheeks in response and told her I totally did not want to hit it off with him. Though I wouldn't mind I mean, his visuals!

Finally after about 12 minutes of walking Bora and I arrived at the house. Music was blaring and kid were heard having fun through out the house. I was excited, bora and I were totally gonna be wild.

Bora and I were super well known in parties, so after putting a few steps down we already heard a few giggles and people calling our name, we greeted them as we went to go find our friends.

———
Omggg I'm sorry if this is bad I honestly lack creativity. Hopefully the next chapter is actually funny :)