part 6

I walked downstairs to look for bora, oh and there she was! Right beside Felix. Was she tipsy already?

Bora kept laughing at stupid things and wouldn't stop tumbling over places. Felix seemed to be a bit.. sober, I think.

I mentally rolled my eyes, fuck. now both my friends are tipsy what do I do. I was not gonna get drunk, with two already drunk people.

Whatever, I walked up to Claire and practically jumped on her back as I engulfed her in a bear hug.

"Hey ClaiRe!" I said yelling over the music. Claire looked and laughed.

"What are you sayING I LITERALLY CANNOT HEAR YOU!?" We looked so ridiculous yelling over the music. I couldn't stop laughing.

"I SAID HI YOU DUMBASS" I yelled back, we just looked at each other and we were suffering. I couldn't hear her at all!

"minnNNNNY CAN U HEAR ME NOW?" She said back, and actually I could. Because that was when the music stopped.

Oh boy 911 is that you we have a wild Bora dancing on the pool table. Oh god. Is she gonna strip? Bora don't fucking do it, you're gonna regret it. I cringe as I spoke out loud only for myself to hear.

Bora took the mic from Felix's hand and waved her hands in the air "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP" she yelled while sticking her hand out and waving it to the DJs face to turn off the music.

Everyone stopped talking and doing whatever they were doing as our eyes wandered to her. I wanted to cry, this is not gonna end well.

"MINNY" she yelled as she pointed to me. "Oh fuck" were the words that repeated in my head. Please don't embarrass me I kept telling myself mentally.

I just stared and said "Bora.. please get down" I was trying not to laugh. She was so serious with her facial expressions and such.

"Get.Your.Fat.Ass.Up.Here" she said again, even more serious, what the hell is she doing. I fooled around with my shirt and then my smiled faded as I came to a sudden realization.

Did she just call me a fat ass? Oh this girl has 10 seconds to find the exit I'm gonna hit her.
"but bora-" as I was gonna reply I suddenly felt hands against my back pushing me towards the pool table.

A bunch of over crowded voices and people told me to go up there. I was being shoved by everyone in the party! Can they take their hands off me??

I was finally pushed onto the table as bora forced me too. I stood on the table sighing it defeat.

"alright listen here hOES, me and minny are gonna have a drINK OFF" I was startled. Drink off? I have a very low tolerance level for alcohol and I knew damn well this would end off bad.

I tried to stop bora but she cut me off again. " so somebody pass us the alCohOl?" she shouted into the mic, the mic even screeched a bit since she almost fell off the table.

lots of giggles and laughs were being heard as the reassured me and said it'll be ok. I was being peer pressured and not in a good way.

here it goes again, I said to myself mentally. looks like party Min is back.