part 4

Don't mind my spelling mistakes I didn't double check or revise :)

"Bora!! Minny!" Felix shouted our names over the blasting music. "Over here!!" We turned our heads to see a Australian boy with a glistening red bear cup in his hand.

"AYYYEE FELIX MY MANSSS" yelled Bora she walked up to him and swung her arm around his shoulder. Felix just chuckled a bit as messed up her hair. Awah their such good buddies I mentally thought to myself.

I told Felix and Bora I'd be back after a bit, I was gonna go say hi to everyone and get a feel of this party, all my friends are here after all.

I scurried away from Felix and Bora and went to go find Jisung. Jisung typically doesn't like parties so he'd go upstairs and hide in the bedroom, away from all the drunk girls and flashing lights. I mean he knows the owner of this house so would he be in the private bedroom? I don't know his friends well but would they mind if I said hi? Yikes.

I went up the tall spiral oak staircase that I almost tripped on. ALMOST keyword ALMOST. Those stairs were hella laminated, I swear I would've broken my back if it wasn't for my reflexes that prevented me from falling. I did bang up my ankle though, just a scratch it wasn't that bad, the pain slowly went away as I continued walking.

By the time I got upstairs I was- UHHhhh I was fucking lost and that wasn't good. His house was huge and there are so many rooms. I saw a room that SEEMED to be a nice, small, hangout room. I opened the door and. Oh.My.God. I didn't wanna see that, oh fuck please no. I heavily sighed.

The couple that were practically dying to get into each others pants stared at me and scoffed "are you fucking kidding me right now" said the girl, "can you knock? Did you ever learn manners?" I just stood there baffled.

"HEY WERE TALKING TO YOUUUU" said the male, I just smirked. "BHAHAH sorry, at least I know how to lock my door. Don't get too horny. Next time it won't just be me stopping you from getting caught" I slammed the door before a white vans was thrown at me. I giggled, "ohmygod" I said under my breathe.

"Having fun aren't you? What's it like walking into a couple getting steamy" I shot my head up. ITS JISUNG WAS I GLAD TO SEE HIM.

"jiSuNGGGG" I whined "please help clean my eyes" I wanted eye soap to exist, without going blind I mean.

Jisung just laughed as he studied my face, "what are you even doing?" He asked with curiosity in voice still smiling like a fuckin goof.

"Looking for you, you dipshit! look what you made me do I ended walking in on 2 people practically about to have sex" I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"Oh don't act like you're completely pure. You have no purity left inside you! just quit your whinnying and follow me." He pointed at me and then down the hallway. He did a quick leap turn as he started walking, expecting me to follow behind of course.

———
Hey MY bRuThas I
HopE yoUr Day Is GooD so Far!!
Next chapter is a bit better I hope