Chapter 1

This is a fanfiction of the TNT drama rizzoli and isles. All rizzoli and isles original characters are from the TNT series... There some new characters though!!!! This fanfiction is not all my idea, candyie came up with most of the new characters' names and helped with the plot. Btw, I do NOT ship them! Sorry!

Chapter one Maura's POV

It was three am and jane still hadn't come back from her date with colonel James Tyoh. I was getting worried. Here I was, in my room, at three am, and I was stressed beyond stressed. I never trusted the guy. I knew I shouldn't have let jane go with him. Just as I was about to call the police, my front door opened. Jane had finally come back. I rushed to the door just as Jane was saying goodbye to "colonel" James Tyoh. To tell the truth, he wasn't all that bad. He was nice to me, even. Still, something suspicious about him had made me uneasy.

Right when the man left, I asked jane why she had been late.

"You were supposed to be at my house by midnight!!!!! Do you know what time it is?!"

I was frustrated. No matter how many times I had told jane how suspicious I thought colonel Toyh was, she wouldn't listen.

"Why are you so mad Maura? It was just a date. Besides, you don't control my life."

Jane was a great friend, but sometimes, she got under my nerves.

"I just don't think he's a great guy for you."

I said it, and I meant it. Jane wasn't one to fall for guys who she barely knows. I settled down on the couch and tried reasoning with jane. She was a pretty smart girl, but she could be so stubborn at times. Jane had realized I was about to go into lecture mode, and hurried off to bed.

"Jane!"

I called after her, But when she didn't respond, I decided to drop the subject. I needed my sleep, and it was no use trying to talk her out of things she was determined to do.

I got into bed, and almost instantly fell asleep, unfortunately at the same moment, my phone rang. Another dead body to examine. Well, at least it would give me something to distract my mind from janes suspicious boyfriend. Who was colonel james Tyoh, and what did he want from jane? Three thirty am and I was at the crime scene. I went over to examine the body, when I gasped.

This couldn't be.

The body.

It looked like me.