Kalos

By this time, Ash Ketchum, The Mastermind, had caught every legendary pokemon in Unova and Alola and had killed Cilan, Iris and had exploded the Pokemon school in Alola by making a Steelix use the move "Explosion" while remaining underneath the school... A Steelix could easily dig and stay underground so it was easy... The pokemon school was in ruins and he also burnt many Alolan Trees and destroyed the islands. He had some trouble fighting Tapu Koko and Tapu Koko was amazed to see how evil Ash had become but still The Mastermind did manage to catch the guardian. He had seen Bianca in Unova but left her because he considered her a "fool" and he was not interested in killing fools, who were not even a big part of his memory... Everything was happening according to him... He even had fun destroying Alola a lot and catching Necrozma... Necrozma was a pokemon he admired, it was just... Truly evil... And he liked that... So the Mastermind caught him even though it was hard... He had collected legendary pokemons from all regions in the pokemon world, except one- Kalos... The Team Empire spaceship landed in Kalos... The door opened and he slowly got down from the staircase, surrounded by a hundred Team Empire members so nobody could see his face. They were going to the Kalos Team Empire building. While they were walking to the Team Empire building, a Chespin was passing by. That Chespin saw the Mastermind enter the huge Team Empire building. He widened his eyes. 'I have got to tell this to my friends!' Chespin thought 'I have to warn them that The Mastermind and Team Empire have come to our region! So that we can we aware, prepared and safe!' He rushed back to the forest. Back inside the building, Ash sat on a chair. 'Tobias, you have been doing a great job of catching legendary pokemons!' he said 'I gave you to catch Marshadow, Kartana, Buzzwole and Pheromosa and you caught them all by yourself! I am impressed!' 'I caught so many legendaries all by myself too!' Nerdy said. 'Yeah, but Tobias impresses me more because he doesn't just use the Master Ball as a way of defeating the pokemon... He actually has the power to defeat the legendaries or Ultra Beasts, for that matter!' Nerdy narrowed his eyes. 'Well, I do the job for you though...' he said. 'I am talking with Tobias...' The Mastermind replied, beaming at Nerdy...