chapter 19;

- chapter 19; two hearts, one soul;

- chapter 19;
two hearts, one soul;

BLEIZ COULDN'T REMEMBER, HOW HE HAS PUT HIS CLOTHES ON, AND HOW BOTH HAVE MANAGED NOT TO GET NAKED DURING THE WAY THROUGH THE HOTEL. Donovan's hands seemed to be all over him, grabbing sometimes his ass, or squeezing his hips. They were stumbling through the floor, their lips smashing against each other's, and soft moans escaped them. For a second, when they've pulled away, Bleiz could see Liz' smirking face like she was proud of him. But soon, his attention was back on Donovan, who pushed him against the wall besides the elevator, while he pressed the buttons.

Deeply, the immortal kissed his loved one, brushing through his hair. Sometimes, his loved wolf-boy moaned even. A sound right from heaven. Deep groans escaped Donovan, bucking with his hips a bit. Just to see, how okay his boyfriend was. After all, they were still in public. Bleiz didn't seem to care as well, because he moved his hips against the ones of him, pulling the immortal into an even hotter and deeper kiss. Not even the bell of the elevator could make them stop.

Instead, Donovan simply pushed his boyfriend inside it, not daring to leave his lips for one second. Only the smaller one had to pull a bit away, to press the right button – the best option for Donovan, to kiss his neck along. "Mine", he muffled against his skin, gently tugging on it. He smelled sweet. Sweeter than sugar. Normally, people always tasted sweet, when they're aroused. No matter if men or women. But Bleiz was smelling and tasting like honey. Carefully, Donovan bit down on his neck, sucking on it.

Surprising, lovely sounds came out of the mouth of his loved one. So pure and beautiful, like a mockingbird's song. It drove him crazy. Bleiz drove him mad. Only he could have such an affect on him. Giving him the need of protecting him, but also fucking him into the mattress, until he wouldn't be able to walk anymore. He sucked even more on his skin, as the wolf-boy tilted his head, causing Donovan even to growl. He wanted to mark him, claiming him as his'. If anyone will dare to harm him, the immortal wouldn't blink, to rip them apart. Bleiz was so innocent, so pure. Nothing could blacken his precious soul. Not even a murder.
Other, soft grunts and moans escaped Donovan, as he continued to kiss his neck along, licking sometimes above the hickey. It was a bit hard, to focus on the kissing, and not on the sweet blood, which was rushing underneath his lips, through Bleiz' veins. He would never forgive himself, if he hurt him. Slightly, he nibbled on the spot behind his ear.

This spot was so sensitive, Bleiz started to moan a bit higher and whimpered needy. With shaking legs, they have stumbled out of the elevator, before he hopped on Donovan's hip, kissing him deeply. The vampire was putting his hands on his ass, grabbing and squeezing it again. God, this precious ass. Bleiz moaned again, pulling with his teeth carefully on his lower lip, before he pushed his tongue in. With a slight smirk, he noticed, how Donovan was stumbling backwards, until he has hit the wall with his back, but didn't dare to stop the kiss. His tongue was cold, while his own one was hot. Again, it fascinated Bleiz, how different they were, even if they were almost the same. Ice fell in love with fire and the fire gave in their desire to be touched by the ice.
Hungry, he bit him sometimes on the lower lip in the kiss, getting deeper and wilder. Their tongues were dancing heated, both bodies shivering slightly in excitement. "Babe", Donovan growled, still kissing him hungry, while he carried him towards the room. "Mm?", Bleiz mumbled between their kisses, ruffling through his black hair. Goose bumps were spread all over his skin, while Donovan stroked his thigh with one hand along. Gently brushing over his crotch. "You're damn sexy", the immortal muttered, pulling a bit away, to catch his breath. Deeply, he looked into his eyes, seeing his own reflection in the dark pupils of Bleiz. His hair was a mess, his eyes darkened and full of lust as well. God, he wanted this wolf-boy. Making him to his'. His eyes wandered above his handsome, flawless face, admiring his sweet blush on his cheeks. Such a precious creature.