𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓼

"I stopped by your favorite taco stand," Deadpool said, landing heavily onto the roof after parkouring from the one just across the alley. He forced himself to be louder than his training mostly because he's gotten enough lectures about him not setting off Webs' Spidey-Sense and scaring the object of your desire never quite goes in anyone's favor.

"Rita's is your favorite taco stand," Spiderman said through a laugh, not turning around as he perched on the ledge of the building.

"So...I stopped by your second favorite taco stand," Deadpool said instead and when Spiderman finally turned around he could tell they were both smiling under their masks. "And I have a surprise, but you have to follow me."

Spiderman shrugged, and it's such a simple gesture, but the fact that the webbed-wonder trusted him like this almost brought the older man to tears.

"Where we headed?" he asked when Deadpool didn't make any immediate moves to lead them anywhere. "I could probably swing us there if it's easier."

"Yeah, it's just- uh back to my place."

"C'mon, spidermonkey," Spidey says jokingly and Deadpool swoons a little more because he can hear the irony in the phrase. He held on tightly, wrapping his legs around Spiderman's back and swooning even more when the smaller man lifted him with no problem and started swinging through the streets.

They push themselves through Deadpool's window and Spiderman froze.

"Ta-da!" Deadpool said happily. "For you. Dinner and a movie! I want sure what you'd want to watch 'cause we binged all of Star Wars last time, and I know it's your favorite but I laid out some other ones you might like or I mean, I have Netflix?"

Spiderman still isn't moving.

"And uh— look! The tacos, I laid them out in the shape of a heart because I thought it was cute and well I think you're— yeah, Yellow, I know he's not moving, but he can't be dead. Cause he's still standing up, genius."

Deadpool moved closer to Spidey, but the arachno-hero simply backed up and fled back out the window they had both crawled into before swinging away into the night.

"What the fuck did I even do wrong that time...I thought—" Wade snatched his mask off, throwing it against the wall before slumping on the floor against his couch.

There was the tell-tale thwip of webbing then Spiderman was back in his apartment, holding a 6 pack of beer and a case of orange soda webbed together.

"You okay, 'Pool?" Spidey asked stepping closer, but the older man simply continued to stare at him in awe.

"You came back."

"Yeah, sorry about that. ADHD, too many thoughts at once and I thought you might want a beer or something cauaw you were saying the other night on patrol you were out but also I know that neither of us can get drunk and I know you like orange soda." He shook his head. "I should have said. But you're okay, right DP?"

"It's Wade without the mask," he said in an almost whisper as Spidey came closer, "Mr. Wilson if you're nasty."
Spidey chuckled as he sat next to him on the floor like the scars on his face didn't make him a one man horror show. Like they didn't matter. The younger man rolled his own mask up to his nose and grabbed a taco with a cheeky grin.

"Well thanks for dinner, Mr. Wilson. Pick a movie."